Trying to contact Bruce Hirobayashi

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

Chris McKaskell

Trying to contact Bruce Hirobayashi

Post by Chris McKaskell »

I lost contact with Bruce Hirobayashi around 2001 - can anyone out there help me re-connect with an e-mail address or similar?

Many thanks,

Chris McKaskell
Chris
Chris McKaskell

Hello,

I noticed Bruce Hirabayashi's name popped up in another thread so I'm bouncing this thread forward.

During the brief stretch Bruce worked in Ontario he managed to drive up to London to work out with my small group a handful of times.

We enjoyed some good workouts followed by good food and beverages, and Bruce, I think, was introduced to some classic Canadian winter driving conditions. 8O

Sadly, late in 1999, life got a little complex for me: Bruce called me at work sometime in 2000/2001 - after I had been out of training for awhile. I believe my attitude was a little negative at the time, and I suspect I was more than a little abrupt -- his call made me painfully aware of how much I missed training, but I was too caught up in myself to understand it at the time.

Anyway, I really enjoyed working with Bruce and would love to re-connect, but no stress either way.

Sorry about the earlier spelling of Hirabayashi. :oops:
Chris
Laird2

Post by Laird2 »

I believe Bruce is in Atlanta Chris. Bill or Sal probably can put you in touch.
Chris McKaskell

:idea: Good thinking, I just sent Bill a PM. :idea:

Thanks Laird.
Chris
Chris McKaskell

By the way....

I met up with Bruce at Summerfest.

We chatted for awhile on Saturday and got all caught up.

All good! :D
Chris

Return to “Locate a Teacher or Dojo”