Located in Centennial

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

dmaestas

Located in Centennial

Post by dmaestas »

Since my last post, I've settled in. I moved to SE Centennial close to Smoky Hill and E470. I work on the Thorton/Denver border close to Westminster.

If you follow the Uechi Ryu site, I am the one who wrote the "Virtual" article and I was promoted to Sandan. If you would like to see my credentials, you can find it on the black belt registry on this site.

I am currently finishing up my Masters degree at DU. I should graduate in May 2011. My goal is to find a facility in this area to start teaching Uechi Ryu. Some thoughts include local elementary schools or churches. Ill keep my quest posted on this forum and on my group FB page http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=159900707361499 entitled Front Range Uechi Ryu.

Best to all.
gmattson
Site Admin

Good luck with your dojo Dan. . .

Post by gmattson »

Don't forget to look at local Rec departments. They are always looking for popular sports to include. Gyms are also generally available. Fedele (New England) has had a successful club in one for years.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Return to “Locate a Teacher or Dojo”