Uechiryu in Whitman, Ma

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

Uechiryu in Whitman, Ma

Postby T Rose » Tue Jul 13, 1999 8:46 pm

afternoon Mr. Santaneillo,

We have an open door policy, you and your students are always welcome to visit our dojo... no invitation needed, just call and come on by.

later
T Rose

Uechiryu in Whitman, Ma

Postby Gary Santaniello » Wed Jul 14, 1999 5:06 am

Hello to all!

Any uechi-ryu practicioners in the area in search of a school to work out at or anyone whom may want to get an occasional supplemental class with a different view, please feel free to contact me at 781-961-5707 or e-mail me at GarySantaniello@webtv.com

I have advanced classes on "Sunday" evenings from 7:30 - 9:00pm and Tue 8:15 - 9:30pm at the South Shore Martial Arts Center in Whitman, Ma.

Classes are very small with adults only
looking at the depth of uechi form, technique, and application.

I am presently associated with the N.A.C with George Mattson Sensei having had many years of study under Robert Bethoney Sensei, i continue on the path of student/instructor. Anyone interested is welcome to visit our group. Please be brown belt or above.
I would also be privilaged to visit any dojo's by invitation, as i occasionally due. Hope to hear from some of you.

Best to all!

------------------
Gary S.
Gary Santaniello

Return to Locate a Teacher or Dojo