Locating an instructor

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

j.p. webb

Locating an instructor

Post by j.p. webb »

Im am looking for an instructor in the Portland OR area. I am interested in the Filipino arts: Kali/JKD, Lameco, Arnis, ext.
I have had some experience with a few guys here in Portland with Poor results. If any one can recommend a talented and ethical teacher that would be great.

Thank You

JP Webb
Sochin

Locating an instructor

Post by Sochin »

How close are you to Datu Kelly Warden - he's mellowed with age somewhat and is still up there with the best in the PNW.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.

------------------
The Fighting Old Man
j.p. webb

Locating an instructor

Post by j.p. webb »

Thanks for the reply. I have not heard of him... at least off the top of my head. So I am not sure he is still in the area. I will do a quick internet search for him. Again...thanx

JPW

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by j.p. webb:
Im am looking for an instructor in the Portland OR area. I am interested in the Filipino arts: Kali/JKD, Lameco, Arnis, ext.
I have had some experience with a few guys here in Portland with Poor results. If any one can recommend a talented and ethical teacher that would be great.

Thank You

JP Webb
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rick Wilson

Post by Rick Wilson »

Kelly Worden is the moderator of one of the forums here:

World Modern Arnis Coalition: "The art within your art".

http://uechi-ryu-temp.ath.cx/forums/viewforum.php?f=37

Go directly to the source.

Rick

Return to “Locate a Teacher or Dojo”