Straw Man Opinions and the Forum Rules

"OldFist" is the new and official Forum Arbitrator. "I plan to do a straight forward job of moderating, just upholding the mission statement of the forums, trying to make sure that everyone is courteous, and that no one is rudely intimidated by anyone else."

Moderator: gmattson

Mills75

nope

Post by Mills75 »

it's all over you're right and I'm glad...someone asked me for my clarification and i gave it.like everyone else does here.
Jeff
Mills75

oh one last thing...

Post by Mills75 »

This is my very last post on the forum for real anyhow and I do wish you all luck.I know I've said this before but I swear this is truth this time.I've enjoyed them and i'll read from time to time but I'm going to go about training now and keep things offline. So I guess I'm banning myself from posting and I truly am as of this moment.It's been fun but it's time that I move on down the road. I stopped myself from posting for a while then got back in and stopped and got back in but I know now it's time to stop once and for all and get on with my business at hand and My Uechi / Shohei training. so wish you all green pastures and may you be well now and in the future...Signing off...Over and out....

Jeff :wink:
Jeff

Post by Guest »

good luck with the addiction Jeff :wink:
Mills75

lol

Post by Mills75 »

Laird my friend I can be a hard one to understand at times lol But I do like every single one of you guys truly and never meant any harm It's just time to move on and stop posting and you're very right it can be very addictive.I wanted to respond to you cause I felt it was important to make it clear that I respect all your views and I make mistakes and I'm human and do and say things I think about after but i do like you all and enjoyed all of the wild situations we talked about lol..oh well it's on to find something else to get hooked on lol..good luck guys you're all from good stock for real and thank you..signing out good men and women of Uechi Bless ya all..Over and out..

Jeff :D :D :D :D :D
Jeff
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Every time Van and I see each other face-to-face, it's as if we've never lost any time.
True. Bill. And thanks for the fine memories of times past. :)

In the long run, we always find that our group is made of fine individuals, willing to forgive and forget and move on _ with a view to enjoy our ‘last bucket of years’ _ :D
Van

Return to “Verbal Self Defense”