IUKF Referee Training Seminar

Reopened!!! The jujitsu forum will focus on traditional and non-traditional Jujitsu/grappling arts.
JaySal

Post by JaySal »

Hope this note finds everyone doing well. I am scheduling a referee training clinic for Sunday, November 16th 2003, at 9:30 am. It will be held at Mike Murphy's dojo in Randolph , Ma. I think its time we have a refresher course in the operation of running a division. Especially in the knowing and understanding of the tournament rules. Their have been some minor rule changers, and not all referees seem to know what they are. I emailed everyone the rule changers many months ago.
Over all, this series has been doing GREAT. Yes, we are experiencing some growing pains. However, they are nothing that can not be worked out and fixed with some basic understanding, and common sense. Just look at the general numbers of competitors. You must understand, as far as Uechi Ryu / Shohei Ryu tournaments go these numbers are incredible.

,,, Please try to make it to the training seminar. Also if you know anyone that wants to be certified, let me know.

Take care
Jay Salhanick - 6th dan
Director IUKF Referee & Tournament Rule Division.
Jay Sal
Semper Fi

Return to “Jujitsu/Grappling Arts”