Summer Camp

Reopened!!! The jujitsu forum will focus on traditional and non-traditional Jujitsu/grappling arts.
LenTesta

Summer Camp

Post by LenTesta »

Mike:
It was a pleasure to work out with you at the HIGH GEAR Seminar.

I now can add you to the list of Sensei's that have pummelled me one way or another.

The list includes recently added members Gary Khoury and Raffi Derderian, to my Sensei Robert Bethoney, his Sensei Art Rabesa, Everyones Sensei Van Canna, Nova Scotia's Sensei Jim Maloney, and A very Special Sensei Clarence Wilder.

That is some list!

P.S. I worked out with a student of yours named Rich during Joe and Josh's grappling seminar. He was very patient with me (a white belt in BJJ) during the seminar. Please thank him for me for the lesson he gave me after I resisted and tried to improvise on my own.

I might as well have tried to play chess with Gary Kasparov. Image

------------------
Len Testa
mikemurphy

Summer Camp

Post by mikemurphy »

Len,

Thanks for the kind words. I will certainly pass them along to Rich. Thank you too for letting me abuse you like that in the suit. Had I not hyperextended the elbow I would have reciprocated. I really wanted to see how they work from that perspective. Oh well, I will have to wait until I win the lottery. :-)

Anyway, welcome to the family and I hope you join us in the regional workouts, tests, and seminars as well. You are a wonderful addition!!

Please feel free to come down if you have time to the dojo and share some workout time with us.

mike

Return to “Jujitsu/Grappling Arts”