REGIONAL!!

Reopened!!! The jujitsu forum will focus on traditional and non-traditional Jujitsu/grappling arts.
gjkhoury

REGIONAL!!

Post by gjkhoury »

Hey, sorry to burst in on the forum, but I've got NEWS that I've GOT to share!

Khoury's Karate is (finally!) hosting this area’s next and best regional Uechi-ryu workout Saturday, October 7th at Tewksbury High School in Tewksbury, MA.

Presently, we have not zeroed in on a start time. I want your feedback before we do that.

In the past, Regionals have started early, around 9 or 10 a.m. As a dojo owner, this meant I had to cancel my classes to attend the regional. (Of course, all of my students should have attended the workout right? Riiiiiight! Image )

Also, October being smack dab in the middle of soccer and football season, I’m wondering how many Uechi Moms and Dads will be able to break away early in the day to join us for the workout? Might it be better to start later in the day?

Well, leave your thoughts here. Would you prefer a 10, 12 or maybe even a 3 p.m. start time? With enough advanced notice, I can even arrange for a get together at a local restaurant following the training.

Please log in here or on my forum with your school, contact information and projected number of attendees. My team will zip off a package to your dojo that includes flyers, maps and exact directions to the school. Or give me a call at: 978-858-0123.

See you there!

Gary Khoury

Return to “Jujitsu/Grappling Arts”