congrats!

Reopened!!! The jujitsu forum will focus on traditional and non-traditional Jujitsu/grappling arts.
mikemurphy

congrats!

Post by mikemurphy »

Just to let everyone know that our very own Joe Pomfret sensei won his no-holds-bar fight Saturday evening. Although I was unable to attend, it's important to commend a person who obviously works very diligently at his craft.

Congratulations again Joe!!

mike
Joe Sullivan

congrats!

Post by Joe Sullivan »

Joe Pomfret here,

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the outstanding support of you and others in the Uechi community. It was great to see Van, George Mattson (and his wife!), Dave, Fidel, and mike...how could I lose with all of that support?

I think paople are getting our message, which is "Uechi Ryu is a tremendous and comprehensive system. Although takedowns, ground position, and submissions can go a long way in rounding out your martial skills."

I would love to visit your school so that you can show me how you blend, and share, your Uechi and Jiu-Jitsu skills. I'm sure we would have much to talk about.

Joe Pomfret
mikemurphy

congrats!

Post by mikemurphy »

Joe,

You have an open invitation to my school and can come up and show us a few things anytime.

I and a couple of students would love to come down too (I've been saying that since Summer Camp,) but with new baby and school schedule it's been difficult. I promise that I will come up though.

Congrats again,

mike
mikemurphy

congrats!

Post by mikemurphy »

Joe,

Can you post your email address?? I'd love to set up a visit with some of my students to your dojo if possible.

thanks,

mike
Joe Sullivan

congrats!

Post by Joe Sullivan »

Joe p.

Mike, I hardly ever check my E-mail so just give me a call anytime.

1 508 517 8098

Talk to you soon.

Return to “Jujitsu/Grappling Arts”