Jimmy Pedro Clinc

Reopened!!! The jujitsu forum will focus on traditional and non-traditional Jujitsu/grappling arts.
JDeLuca

Jimmy Pedro Clinc

Post by JDeLuca »

Attn. all you grapplering fanatics
Judo Clinc Sat. May 18th

Hosted by Jimmy Pedro and Alex Ottiano

Anyone that knows anything about judo knows Jimmy, 1999 World Champ, 1996 Olympic bronze Medalist. Alex is a young very succesful judoka that is a 3 time national champ and olympic team member.

If you want to learn throw, takedowns, and there's not a better place to go. Jimmy's school is in Lawrence Ma not a bad drive for a New England grappling wanna be.
If you go tell them I sent you maybe Jimmy and Alex will take pity on me and let me out of a pin or two, or three....

Phone 1-978-685-1881
Web Judogold99@atti.com

------------------
J Deluca
Gene DeMambro

Jimmy Pedro Clinc

Post by Gene DeMambro »

Gee,

It's a real shame you won't be there, Jimmy. Aren't you going to be the head referee at the Uechi-Ryu World Tournament, held that same day? Image

Choke someone out for me!! Image

Gene

[This message has been edited by Gene DeMambro (edited April 30, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Gene DeMambro (edited May 01, 2002).]
JDeLuca

Jimmy Pedro Clinc

Post by JDeLuca »

Gene

It didn't even dawn on me that the two events were on the same day. It shows you how much attention I pay to dates. (unless it's the date to start a vacation)
Of course I think that the Uechi tourney should be supported in full by anyone even thinking of competing.

------------------
J Deluca
f.Channell

Jimmy Pedro Clinc

Post by f.Channell »

A rare opportunity to get out on the mat with an Olympic champion. Go get him Jim!
Fred

Return to “Jujitsu/Grappling Arts”