cpr certification

Reopened!!! The jujitsu forum will focus on traditional and non-traditional Jujitsu/grappling arts.
mikemurphy

cpr certification

Post by mikemurphy »

Ok folks, if you are teaching grappling and submission wrestling/fighting, then perhaps you should be cpr certified. You never know when you will need it, and EVERYONE is a potential candidate.

On Saturday, October 26, 2002, at my dojo in Randolph, I will be hosting an American Heart Association certification course from 1 - 4 pm. Anyone can do it and it is only $25.00. This should be a must for everyone, especially dojo owners and operators.

Email me if you would like to participate as space is a concern.

Thanks,

mike
Uechi1000@aol.com
Steve

cpr certification

Post by Steve »

Hi Mike - can't remember how long my last certification was for - one or two years?
gmattson
Site Admin

cpr certification

Post by gmattson »

I'll post a link on our home page Mike.
Thanks for offering this important course to our martial art community. Certainly a "must" for teachers.

------------------
GEM
mikemurphy

cpr certification

Post by mikemurphy »

Steve,

The American Heart Association cert is for two years, therefore, if you did the course with me before, your up for recertification.

Sensei,

Thank you for posting it for me. Unfortunately, there has been little response from people out there for such an important issue. No matter, there are enough in my dojo to make for a good showing, but I would certainly hope that people get the certification from somewhere. There is still room if interested.

mike

Return to “Jujitsu/Grappling Arts”