'Spirit'.

Contributors offers insight into the non-physical side of the Martial Arts, often ignored when discussing self-defense.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Thanks Kerry. I also have not been reading .

I base lots of my own research on observations etc, the great difficulty is observing our impulses ,were they come from ; either mind body or spirit ,yet to observe more clearly is a part of identifying the starting point ,the simple start is seeing were our main impulses are coming from ,we may not be doing this ,or just taking for granted our pattern .

This basic observation involves the mind ,so while we are in observation mode ,we engage mind /body and the longer we can remain in that state ,all the better .
A first reading : my body is obsessed with strength ,but my observational abilties are weak ,my mind is weak it can't impartialy observe for long before I slip into fantasy mode about these deep rooted impusive tendancies of strength .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Tactic , I awaken the mind to its central imbalance it gave the body ;the obsessive idea for strength ,each workout I observe this idea thats out of control inside my body, in this way I strengthen mind to the out of balance impulse for strength .
max ainley

Return to “Mind-Body-Spirit Forum”