If Everything is in sanchin.....

Contributors offers insight into the non-physical side of the Martial Arts, often ignored when discussing self-defense.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

First of all we would need to know what stands in the way of all inclusiveness ,this involves weakening the hold on what stands in the way ,and strengthening the qualities we have that can aid this principle becoming a reality.

Just to think its a simple matter of hard work is pure ignorance ,so what stands in the way obstructing the way .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

A total disbelief in all inclusiveness ,stops quite a lot of information feeding back to us ,yet in my own case a total belief in sanchins all inclusive training brought me to sanchin .and still a lot of information did not feedback .

This made me realize I was functioning all wrong .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

"The beginning is the end the end is the beginning "

So all learned between beginning and end flows back to sanchin ,yet at some point depending upon the practioner ,the abilty to work on sanchin free of support should start to come into effect .

The ability to work free of support was part of the original qoute above ,it happened in the beginning ,now I am only concerned with the original way for this series of posts ,no disrespect in any shape of form is meant ,just cold hard facts how the beginning all sanchin method was all about allinclusiveness .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

In the original there was little or no verbal ,[the beginning ] why? first of all it as all inclusive implications [our attitude starts at this point to form ,or a resistance is or will be encountered in the student practioner , this comes under the principle of tounge control .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

This does not imply questioning is absent at those observational points , on the contarary serious questioning could be in transtion or not ,yet the most important factor is not questioning ,its non other than patience ,i covered aspects of this in other posts ,yet patience is a binding gel in this formulation of a all inclusive attitude .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Now there are different types of patience ,this must be taken into consideration from a understanding viewpoint ,at the moment its a one side patience ,what i mean is at the moment its only touched a part of our self ,such as its finite ,it can be provoked etc,etc,its in a embrionic state .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Patience is the binding gel to all inclusiveness ,this gives a clue to what in practial terms a all inclusiveness implys,only in patient terms though .meaning is eventually a close companion ,I can feel this minute patience yet there is little meaning ,or there is some meaning ,the ideal is for patience to be in front of meaning ,for instance I understand whats being said [a meaning about sanchin ] but my patience is finite and I can't continue ,but some how I do manage to continue ,there is no support [other material ] so i either battle ,or rest .
I build strength and support from sanchin ,why because I now feel sanchin is all inclusive ,the help I need must be in sanchin its self .Evolving .
I am at the beginning of the circle but signals from end knowledge are reaching me, they are faint ,I some how know the beginning is closer to the end than some may think .
max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

We all know in some shape or form how much patience we have ,but this patience as a snapping point ?.
With a simple bit of understanding on sanchin and patience we can detect were this patience as its abode and its breaking point on sanchin .?.
The point being made is ,its only touching a very small part of ourself .this now brings us to the question ,is it a small part of all that is me or you ,or is it non-existant at home with the kids or the wife .

when we start to see this type of study ,we see /feel just how much out of balance we are .We can only evolve in a more all inclusive way when we watch just how patience is spreading or declining or pretty much fixed .
We can get through lots of study in small bursts that don't test make this patience [gel ] grow ,ok we are learning etc,
but because the gel is not growing we unknowingly deny all inclusiveness .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

At this point in beginning and end training which is sanchin we could view it feel it ,as a gel developing exercise,only when we can relate it to all inclusiveness and learning in general.
The more we train and understand on gel building beginning sanchin,
the closer we are to a end sanchin .
We have not taken one step away from our sanchin yet we have made rapid advancement towards a end sanchin ,at the moment we have not been tempted away from sanchin ,because of this too we grow closer to a end sanchin .
The distance between a beginning sanchin ,and a end sanchin is only blocked by or increased by our inability to work with sanchin .
The circle that seperates the beginning and end can be a small circle or a massive circle .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

This now invites the understanding that the gel building reaches to allinclusiveness which we have always had ,but we cant see it feel it because we function beneath it .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

So my emphasis up to now is patience ,of which we can watch and understand in relation to any emotional aspect we use either in a habitual way or in a totally unaware manner ,when patience starts to grow ,we would notice this seep into different areas of our overall organism ,once we can see this /feel it understand it, we will change and move towards all inclusiveness from the patient aspect .

Without patience there is no hope of any thing resembling all inclusiveness ,sanchin speaks out very loud on our patience level ,we don;t need a guru or a book to indicate this fact ,which is concrete reality .
The gel building aspect is vital to evolving ,we cant evolve with meaning alone ,we can become obsessed with meanings ,such as meanings are carring me forewards but I am leaving patience behind ,a part of us is greedy for meaning,totally out of control , patience can check this onslaught ,if patience proceeds meaning we receive our meaning in a totally different way .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

When patience proceeds meaning we start to learn in a totally different way .
we do sometimes learn this way in life for very short durations ,yet never really illuminate the idea ,sort of give it more attention ,quite simply our attention is more often than not focused upon a part ,and not always a whole .
To experience in a increasing whole directed manner is sanchin practice ,but usually this training can be blocked by thinking meaning alone will carry us ,towards the whole .

1.Meaning keeps me ticking ]on sanchin
2.patience keeps me ticking ]on sanchin
If we are working on a totally unsupported sanchin ,we would need will ,but will alone would turn into a learning ordeal ,so this is were patience aids the will ,a patient will .
If we resist this happening internally we would quickly burn out on the long drawn out duration of a unsupported sanchin .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Basically this is all very simple ,its down to earth and practical not magical at all ,but rather making better use of what we have first ,then enancing aspects that are more latent .
I place a obsession with meaning has a blockage toward allinclusiveness .
Were as patience softens ,brings clearer vision ,in turn clearer vision promotes some removal of these blockages ,I am now because of this in a slightly more masterful position in relationship to sanchin ,elements of struggle that increased meaning caused ,now have a certain sense of freedom .
So now self mastery is being apprehended .

Max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

I am deliberatly weakening the hold [ meaning ] holds in the positional set of qualities attributed to what keeps me ticking on sanchin .
This was very clearly set out in the original non verbal method ,discussion is superb ,but not yet ,lets take the concept for all inclusiveness has a example ,just as two race horses move towards the first hurdel ,meaning on one side and patience on the other ,a battle will be felt experienced ,the wise student will gradually yeild towards patience ,or will cling to meaning ,this leads or does not lead us towards not clinging ,which is a component characteristic of all inclusiveness .
So we see the tip of a iceberg if we are aware , some thing as surfaced out of this type of sanchin practice , the race horses have ajusted positions ,meaning was the front runner ,"I can't train without meaning . the positional battle done in silence introduced a new eye opening meaning , patience now was a nose in front in this battle .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

we now have a bit of patience, a bit of meaning and the tip of a ice berg not clinging ,did we get this from a book ? no it was apprehended in sanchin ,and in the beginning .

We don't want to re-discover the wheel but we can re-discover how we can become all inclusive ?.
We have rearranged the order to;patience /non clinging / meaning .
The mind is patient the body is patient the spirit is patient .

This sums up a body of knowledge ,and it was there all the time in the beginning ,because the beginning is close to the end ,we now have a little spark of end knowledge .

max.
max ainley

Return to “Mind-Body-Spirit Forum”