If Everything is in sanchin.....

Contributors offers insight into the non-physical side of the Martial Arts, often ignored when discussing self-defense.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

I want variety yet I feel a minimalist attitude creeping in alongside ,does this contradict all-inclusiveness or aid its return ? Do I see variety in sanchin instead of looking elsewere ,this minimalist attiude indicates to me to hold my horses .
I realize sanchin is sort of speaking to me in a fashion ,but the language is minimal ,why am I not getting all-inclusive impressions ,again I have no other way forewards but to watch these minimal impressions slowly seep into awareness ,and even though its minimal awareness is on the move ,more aware of minimalist aspect of both myself and sanchin .
This minimalist aspect now starts to help in my not wishing for variety outside sanchin ,the resisting of outside variety coming to my aid becomes simply just a background noise .
The show is still on the road and moving very slowly ,I laugh :D the problem bugging me about variety from outside sanchin becomes less of a problem ,so my attentions are were they are needed ,directed at sanchin .

my new minimalist developing impressions are on target turning me back to sanchin , because all-is in sanchin .
max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

I can't write much down upon these minimalist impressions ,because now at work within and outside is yet a totally different type of tailor ,not one that tailors to suit nearly all accasions ,but a minimalist type of tailor .
The fighting system of sanchin would or will be very minimalist under these described terms and conditions ,quite simply variety from sanchin is under a sort of lock and key system .
The minimalist aspect now becomes the foreward momentum siding and aiding will.

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Because minimal is creeping more,and more into both sanchin and daily life ,a new perspective rears its head ,were I can normally interfere in a internal way ,or external like in all things ,i now tend to give less approval or its opposite dissaproval ,the emotional content within those frameworks seems now less demanding .

I gradually realize I am saving on time and energy ,but most of all emotional energy ,although this is slight I am beginning to see values that can aid my growing understanding ,upon minimal.
Yet at times I do get annoyed ,that many people in both life and training systems tend to want more,but as we know in uechi-ryu" more from less,yet in lots of cases this quote is old and stale and at times needs life breathing into it .
This experiential methodology I describe comes from the original minimalistic type approach to all-inclusiveness .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

SAVINGS in all things now is being spotted ,the brain is programming steadly for minimal ,were as the desire for more and more is decreasing .
This now invites the idea something as to depart be ejected etc, so pave the way for a clearing of all decks ,in similar fashion to a ship preparing for battle ,from a combat viewpoint these sanchin actions are more sure ,more steady ,less panic and most of all less fuss is being made .

The tree that constitutes sanchin is growing ,old dead tangled growth is broken of that would interfere in the cleaner shoots for minimal that are breaking through ,from a philosophical viewpoint Much needed light can enter the situation, dead tangled parts that cling to all that we are ,and we love them as ourselves , not knowing that these rob us of growth .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

These dead tangled parts help the emu-like concept chain and shackle our push forewards ,when we attempt to re-install sanchin into a true primary position ,give much more time to this ,we face this situation .
The brain from a sanchin viewpoint receives pure balance ,but we must indulge ,the brain is being re-wired for minimal ,the observational part of mind/brain can now spot ,detect of what is really going of in sanchin practice ,observation is not plauged by earlier fuss over nothing ,such as making a mountain out of a molehill ,also worry over what others think ?
This leaves brain /mind to re-wire in a more harmonious fashion ,in turn the [dantein] is more truly settled into its lower position ,and not via just more sinking etc ,unattended dead wood we love and cling to ,aborts true sinking .
A natural by product is a lightening of self imposed load that relaxing can't reach ,the brain mind harmonious development with minimalistic impressions taking root ,place new meaning upon [relaxation].

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Original minimalistic methodology impressions are or seem to be making a impact upon matters ,this invites the question that minimal plays a role in the search for all-inclusiveness .
Our ordinary attitudes dont normally cater for minimal expressions ; such as i now see benifits for remaining non moving if its totally not needed ,this applies to life also ,this opens the door to stillness ,such as internal and external fidgiting are apprehended for just what they truly are .

So stillness is now rearing its head ,a attribute of new man ,yet virtually alien to normal attitudes and behaviour .This new man is emerging inside action and inactions ,am I worried what people may notice about my attitude and behaviour changes ,at first I do ,others unwittingly attempt to impose their cultural behaviour on me ,of which minimalistic endevours learn to cope with .
what influences me most ? is a question I now don't wonder too much about .
All and every training session is spent upon sanchin ,my main interest my primary interest ,yet the tailor in me still wants to cut down upon time .
max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Is sanchin brainwashing or heading towards all-inclusive ? This question is forced to present itself ,my own answer or answers,were sanchin gave a sounding call of freedom ,forinstance I was getting on with training and not stabbing others in the back ,who prior did not fit my rule book .
All-inclusive impressions when they present themseves are impregnated with this sense of freedom ,wereas a overkill on minimal is usefull in that it opens our serious efforts towards a allinclusive state .
max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

A bit of a summing up ; Everything said so far is needed if one wishes to devote time to sanchin ,sort of don't turn away from sanchin for very long duration ,anyone who trys will encounter very similar experiences as they travel ,it now is quite clear a practioners experiential thoughts would be different when variety is the norm .
It needs understanding my thoughts ,impressions are going to be based around the highlight points made so far because i am not going any other place but sanchin.

We all know every one as a attention span ,this attention span is challenged in a different manner when sanchin is the one and only study ?
This is close to will ,the will to carry out ,people could say there is no all-inclusiveness ,yet don't have this will i refer to ,our consciousness will only expand at the rate the will does ,so our first goal would be the sight of all-inclusive consciousness of which we already are in possession of but its out of sight .

Again no expansion of will ,no allinclusiveness its as simple has that ,no accompanying patience ,the will would burn out and the practioner could then be too frightened to make new efforts ? Is what i say just opinion or is it based upon a exact knowledge of how nothing but sanchin can work ?.
I knew full well lots will brush off whats been said as simply an opinion ,yet when they look into the mirror will know .

deep in their heart they don't possess this type of will .

In this methodology variety as been avoided so far ,like the plauge .?
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The reason I mention opinion or knowledge is ;it can be difficult to seperate the two at times ,such as I can use logic to understand nothing but sanchin ,but this is not allinclusive .
To clear up my vision ,the impressions coming from sanchin indicated minimal ,so its a logical course of action to follow this ,see were it can lead ,i Dont wish to rely on intuition at this point I need proof ,clear concise proof .
I start to realise with time my vision is on the expansion and not fixed ,held down by the variety of my thoughts and behaviour patterns ,I notice changes that minimal brings into my newer changing reality ,my vision also changes to keep in line .
Minimal as opened up a new line of development ,i am seeing things in a entirely different way .

i cant help using my intuitions ,listening to them ,i also notice these intuitions are coming to me at a faster rate than before ,but my logical side needs proof on these intuitions .
It was my intuition that originally turned me to sanchin ,and logical connections have followed ,so i can't discount them as total nonsensense ,i also realise minimal is a type of master key to observation .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Baically I am placing information around impressions coming both from sanchin to me ,and from me back to sanchin , I was full of opinion and doubts, but this situation is undergoing massive change,quite a lot of these opinions were fixated in me ,these opinions now are yeilding to this logical /and intuitive course of actions I am assimilating via nothing but sanchin .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Now sanchin is in primary position ,There is less thinking about primary ,or establishing primary and all the ins and outs that accompany its coming to a reality ?
So in a sense a new feeling of freedom appears to take the place of striving on primary ,patience and will can deal with other issues now ; moving onwards .
Also I am not plauged by wanting variety ,again a type of feeling that indicates a certain sense of freedom on that issue appears ,this freedom further re-inforces lack of opinion ,and directs towards knowledge .
Observation now directed at the minimum ,not being sidetracked ,I would call this improved vision ,it still is dosed to a certain degree in my opinion ,yet in it elements of knowledge are present ,this is a first showing to me of learning to seperate me I ,what I want wish talior etc, from what sanchin and nothing but sanchin is indicating to a slightly more aware aspect of myself not seen before .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Body mind and spirit understanding minimal ,coming from sanchin ,this was a original message put in place via the creator / creators of sanchin ,by simply attending to nothing but sanchin ,I would question myself if this was simply a opinion of mine or hard earned knowledge,to me it eventually came across as knowledge ,on the surface it appears no big deal ,yet to both my intuition and logical sides ,there seemed more to this than meets the eye .

In other topics mention was made upon attempting to "shove too much material through the eye of a needle",again this statement can be taken as a opinion and not knowledge ,or a school of thought ,well
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

> well I am inclined to leave it in the school of thought theme at the moment .
With the tounge control issuing from sanchin ,my growing awareness tells me to keep my own council ,indicating to me a simple type of secrecy at work ,yet a growing need arises to talk with someone ,alongside these [indications]coming to me from sanchin.
Normally this would not even be a issue ,but somehow it is now ,and its building up .
At first in the original method there is no talk ,i related a few reasons why there was non ,my new knowledge indicates a new culprit at work non other than opinion .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Already stated is the fact ,now sanchin is primary ,in primary position ,the will does not have to struggle with that goal ,does that make any sense ?.okay it will have new struggles , such as tounge control .
This poses a new struggle for the will to gain some control of ,I have just isolated this as a point of ref; for the elements within me now comprehending minimal are no were near all-inclusiveness ,yet what is minimal indicating to me in ref;to all-inclusiveness ?
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The reason I note and mention this on lack of verbal is its significance to minimal and its other connection to all-inclusiveness.
The tounge is disciplined ,so the thoughts too are disciplined ,at the intial stages of this development side to sanchin a westener could think there is no learning taking place ,such as a question and answer atmosphere would be more suited ,but this is not quite correct from this school of thoughts methodology .
There is learning but it indicates minimal ,we don't want the thoughts and tounge running riot ,this is not minimal in any shape or form .
Again i am reading sanchin against or in comparision to,the way I normally would be ,in conjunction to discipline ,now becuse i am aware of this ,the tounge starts to get strength ,sanchin strength ,but the will must now back up this bit of awareness .
We maybe can now see just how important the will as been in its cultivation via this methodology ,all the talk in the world will not develop the will ,it needs method ,a practical working method .
A note on this subject methodology is; its possible to apprehend the elements mentioned so far mentioned when we spend all time devoted to nothing but sanchin ,these are just a few important elements .
This is how thought ,feeling /brain /physical /spirit are being disiplined .

When people say sanchin is not all-inclusive they say it from a very small part of themselves ,my objective is to show the opposite side of man, a giant in the making.
max ainley

Return to “Mind-Body-Spirit Forum”