If Everything is in sanchin.....

Contributors offers insight into the non-physical side of the Martial Arts, often ignored when discussing self-defense.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Focussing on this and that ,must be observed .

Its a culture thing its the way we have learned in life ,but sanchin can give us ,with our growing understanding a way or ways to symmetrical development .
Sanchin.
First of all works the left and right hemespheres of the brain ,lots of methods are right aggressive hand dominant,a quick survey in simple body language in our lives show this to be dominant,and if life dominates sanchin sort of as a upper hand ,we must observe this .
Because I am seeking out all unbalanced situations in life and sanchin my knowledge increases tenfold on subject ,sanchin can only really help us in this direction ,when we learn to observe .

in other topics on oldway I mention that I start to observe the five senses in total silence ,this always starts upon one motion enveloped in silence to find out what or which sense is dominant .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

So there was focus focus ,then a level of awareness of symmetrical ,because I only have sanchin ,daily life becomes increasingly involved also in my grasping of symmetrical .
So with my level of sanchin I embrace the symmetrical ,in a better manner than before ,taking into account the emotional side .
The emotional needs watching then combining, with the physical ,we can apprehend this in sanchin with the humility start to the kata ,such as is it a mood or is it humility?.
If we always pay attention to this ,we should learn the differance ,we can increase or bring in to line humility with the physical,then we can learn to switch to from humility to the instinctive to get the physical out of the starting blocks .
These connections can be built into flows ,the observing part that is me at this level ,simply just watches ,taking care to not let emotional levels rise and interfere with the developing observing aspect .
The key is to feel each aspects unique influence as it flows .

Within this the developing observing part does not focus ,there is just the watcher .

we are teaching the watcher to observe.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

You will notice I always at any level ,bring my new understandings back to the very beginning of sanchin practice ,to me this is my infinite point ,I pour all back to this point .

Its the acorn of uechi in a type of sense ,but not the full sense ,the acorn to the oak tree ,the oak tree anology can be slightly misleading in respect of man and symmetry and the tree.
From a sanchin viewpoint ,man needs symmetrical development ,yet he can't always see it because of is limited vision and is impulses to see at times only what he wants to see.
In the opening of sanchin we have this flow of inner states that ignite into fighting spirit state ,and we have a will .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

I have reach the point were a few of the major elements in these posts start to build a symmetrical development ,so by using the oaktree anology for the narrow and deep way ,the wiil would have been a major contributer and patience too ,these would have been the inner fibre of the acorn ,along with meanings ,this makes up its minimal contents .
At this point there as been a grasping of the idea of the acorn in relationship to the tree ,and it is recognised that development moves along symmetrical lines ,and its also recognised that a observer needs developing to guide the growth of this tree.
The observer as will to carry out this ,and the patience to watch for long duration without getting fed up ,also will and patience are the primary elements that keep the observer from falling into that trap of upholding a focus that is less of a need in this development of symmetrical.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

All the effort and input devoted to sanchin ,with my pulling ideas from later levels of understanding ,only amouts to a acorn .
Again its a matter of perception what we would consider to be a acorn level of advancement ?.
And within this acorn do you think that the essential elements are now in place ,so development can expand in a more symmetrcal way ?.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Without will and patience and meaning ,this method would be obsolete,so these are the essentials to this acorn of development,along with the growing knowledge of symmetrical development .

I consider these to be essential to the oldway ,without them, one would not be able to follow this path.these essentials would have to be developed by other means and the time factors involved .
The acorn as to be developed ,you don't start as a acorn ,again i don't think this concept is fully understood Its at this critical point there is a world of differance ,i will leave you with this ,on old way methodology .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

We have to make a acorn ,but with the methodology this is not fully apparent ,because we can or could think I am already a acorn in relationship to the ryu ,and in the case of all-inclusive we certainly are not .
we tend to see graduation in other ways,I am a white belt etc, etc, this is modern thinking ,so were does this acorn I am attempting to describe fit into modern thinking ? progress .
I am saying total sanchin training and no other elements involved ,no looking training at other things ,having the faith ,having the perseverance to make a Will by sanchin alone will produce a acorn of understanding in relationship to both the ryu and to all-inclusiveness .
Is anyone still in denial that this methodology is not the very very difficult way of uechi-ryu ,what does science no of it ?.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

uechi-ryu does not go about its building of this acorn in the methodology I mention .we all know this ,also the methods dying ,I think nearly nonexistant ,I find people like to listen to it being explained ,yet want no part of it ,well not in the manner i describe ,I want demand a acorn of development ,no compromise .
If I had ,these posts would be not of this order and flavor ?I have tried to keep it within reason and logic ,tried to look at it scientifically ,but science tends to focus .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Its from the acorn that the tree grows ,every thing the tree becomes is within the mimiture acorn.
Nothing but sanchin can bring us to this acorn state ,here again sanchin provides within the methodology this fact ,change the methodology change the result ,so my point now is we have a result of this order of essentials mentioned that make up our acorn .
Also we just cant achieve this any old how ,and it was aided,achieved by lots of focus .

Yet now this acorn must grow in a symmetrical manner ,order must be brought to these focussed elements ,the observer is best suited for this ,and this would be aided by the teacher or you would have to re-discover how to do this
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

focus up to this point is very very important ,yet its not going to give symmetrical development ,and already pointed out because we practice sanchin on a regular basis ,still does not mean you will be symmetrically developing .
The acorn now as a strong will ,yet is a strong will the ultimate type of will needed?
A strong will is similar to this strong series or multi focusses that are the acorn .?

All or the bulk of my posts ,my thought etc ,etc as been based around focus ,but the differance is the focus as been constant ,enduring devoted and very very strong ,but to evolve this must change, the thoughts and all that is the focussed me ,this image .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Normally we sometimes hear only what we want to hear [culture or local up bringing],also hearing starts to shut down in boring states ,a result would be very little learning takes place ,this happens in sanchin ,especially when we are focussing on nothing but sanchin .
Focussing brings out these boring aspects ,so we have to deal with them because they interfere with our learning ,and eventually this would effect symmetrical development .
Note I mention we would have to deal with them ,and not be given relief material ,basically all the senses start to shut down in boring states ,yet not many have symmetrical control over them .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

I use the term observer ,it could possibly be the best for these examples .
But from a uechi angle this observer is very different ,the sum total of this would be this observer as used nothing but sanchin ,someone reading this who as not trained in this manner ,would visualise different maybe what is meant by observer .
This observer only as sanchin ,constantly in the field of vision ,now the next point is just who or what is this observer ,well i have condensed this into my statement
"a focused image " is that all I am ,the acorn is condensed .
Sanchin is condensed ,the observer knows this ,plus his image which as undergone change to be a highly focused individual,this individuality is felt ,yet there is no seperation in truth from others ,quite simply they don't want this way .

One thing thats emerged during this focus ,I don't interfere in others affairs ,or bad mouth others as much ,now this can help this observer ,my opinions are virtually nonexistant ,this too can help the observer .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The observer does not have to say to himself I must make sanchin primary ? sanchin is primary, I am in side this field of sanchin yet things are not right ,aspects of this observer are lopsided of which I mentioned , the senses .dominant in one or two paths of receptivity ,that undermines the observers full potential.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Sanchin is in primary position ,focus slips away from that conflict like a thief in the night ,so getting sanchin into primary postion was a conflict ,body mind and spirit were in conflict on that issue that focus, now its vanished .
Someone could say no big deal ,yet very important issues are at stake between narrow and deep and focus and non other than all-inclusiveness.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

So the will now interacts with sanchin from another perspective ,primary was a focused hurdel,now we are over it .
1. The will was behind attention ,now its inside attention .
2.This picture described shows just how difficult it is to be .
3.To become as one.

The wills primary task was to keep focused on sanchin and nothing else ,its not a muscle thing ,its a will thing ,also the will just can't overide its status level ,and do something more advanced ,take away the picture of muscle/ bone skin nerves neurons synapses, photoneurons ,etc,etc, and we are dealing with a will .
Picture this will ,and not a ego ,the ego can't do this ,reach the point I now describe .It may be lurking ,but the will as been illuminated ,and not the ego .
Its the will that stands out ,this now gives multi reasons for sanchin and nothing but sanchin .
max ainley

Return to “Mind-Body-Spirit Forum”