If Everything is in sanchin.....

Contributors offers insight into the non-physical side of the Martial Arts, often ignored when discussing self-defense.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

One of the problems attempting to communicate ,or head in a all-inclusive direction is ,there was very deliberate focus upon the learning of sanchins form,yet I have been trying to comunicate a departure from heavy focus ,this departure is very difficult due to our insistance to go from focus to new focus endlessly ,and only using a couple of senses in most engagements with these focusses ,my new point is we can be very happy with this type of learning .

Intense focus can break through to all-inclusive states ?yet another reason for nothing but sanchin .

On he other hand a widening of awareness /consciousness can bring the practioner right into the heart of all-inclusive states .
My new departure line as been drawn up heading towards increased consciousness. and the interesting thing is it can be done via nothing but sanchin .
My new purpose for sanchin is absorbed into all senses ,but it also brings a level headedness I have never encountered before .
"We can devote more time to sanchin any time we wish."
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

"Intense focus can breakthrough to all-inclusive states."

Again sanchin provides for this ,but there is a price to pay ,a lot of whats been said so far pays this price ,and there is no attempt to get sanchin into primary position ,because its always been in primary position .

We can split the observer into a intense focus type ,the knowledge and experience gathered depends upon the individual ,guided by the teacher .
Then we have a departure line.
Were the sum of all the results gained via the intense focus type observer are brought on to a level playing field ,the gel mentioned that binds everything together in my first posts ]patience ],brings in its wake a natural savioring tendancy to the watchfullness of the observer .

So the observer now as the feeling of Will ,a level headedness ,and a new ability to savior rather than let opinion overtake moment to moment observation .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

In the older method ,we have a lengthy sanchin period ,then its broken via seisan ,what this really means is the intensive focus is softened ,a departure line ?.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Also traditionally we arn't compelled to start seisan ,depending on the teacher ,my new point is the departure line can be created by ;nothing but sanchin ?.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The softening of focus came via sanchin ,were it would have been much simpler to take seisan on board ,deny other aspects coming to sanchins aid ,creates the "beginning is the end the end is the beginning " concept ,to get farther sanchin as to be worked harder .

Intensive focus spent upon sanchin can produce acssess to all-inclusive states ,and you don't after to be 60 years old to qualify .
Without knowledge of this ,one is like a blind man feeling his way around in the dark .
So the observer also as knowledge of this up his sleave ,this knowledge is the basis of ones own inner man ,and brings inner man neck and neck with external man .
Insight into this alone is reward thousands of times over for total devotion and commitment to nothing but sanchin ,again praise goes to sanchin and not seisan or sanseirui.
As you will see from that moment on the observer is ;ones own man ,yet he is still highly teachable .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

As mentioned there is always a type of observer from day one ,I mean in the ordinary sense ,the original method worked this from day one ,ordinary man brings a very limited observation to sanchin .
We need to know who is doing the looking /observing ,is it external man ,or is it inner man ,a yardstick at first would be inner man lags way behind external man .
In my posts I have been attempting to communicate the emergance of inner man ,i don't mean introverted man on this line of thought .
Also when inner man emerges, sanchin takes on mega meaning ,study as to increase not decrease why do you think this applies ?.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

A major defect in external man is he can't see things as they are .
The observer is aware of this defect first of all and most important within himself,this is why getting ones own house in order, is first priority ,inner man strives to clear this situation up ,on the other hand external man knows little or nothing about symmetrical development ,he gets all his information via one or two favorite senses ,very very habitual routes of engagement ,inner man as to sort this sorry state of affairs out .
External man does not have the same quality of will as inner man ,this was a major reason for a very lengthy sanchin .we all know how the will can have advantages in fighting ,and if we were very short sighted we could fix that idea very firmly in our thought and just push down that line of travel ,external man would be the pusher in that pursuit .
inner man as to get this house in order ,by first of all learning to see things as they are ,this is were symmetrical development helps .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

We are still catering for fighting man ,allthough at present there is no push towards seisan ,to continue to work on sanchin at any level requires meaning ,and because inner man is in on the action there is lots more substance to sanchin training ,its not just a purely physical practice.

Who do you think designed sanchin in the first place inner man ,or external man ?.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Intense focus can produce all-inclusive states ,and this in turn produces inner mans enterance into matters ,untill then there is no inner man ,intraverted man is not inner man .
From our viewpoint [ryu] conflicts with sanchin over the long term can produce inner man,but personally I place great value upon the intense focus method ,and the reason why as multi meaning ,one meaning is the external man is converted into lion like characteristics ,but this still does not explain ,external man meets mixes with inner man ,another.
The observer knows ,but any words he brings to mind fail to explain in full
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

So I have tried show that the observer as a grasp of inner man and the state from which he conducts himself is different from external man ,we needed to know who developed the will?and the changes it helped in forming inner man .
Even with the intensive focus method on sanchin inner man may not be apprehended ,so this is were long term activity can bear these rewards .
It all depends how we train sanchin ,and the input injected into the heart of the matter ,at present I am only relating how spending all ones training time to sanchin can work on a give and take basis,depending on the teachers skill and know how and the individual input from a student .
Signs of inner man .

He can easily out wait external man his patience is of a totally different order ,think now about the original kanbun method you had to learn to wait ,to develop fighting man ,inner man can greatly help this ,inner man is not rushing after seisan he can wait .
External man operates quite different .
Inner man as the will to wait ,external man does not ,this now starts explain the differance between inner man on will.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Symmetrical development is greatly aided by the ability to wait ,this is why I have brought it up yet again,when our control to wait is tested ,now imagine the will as a bowstring its pulled back taught then fired at the object it wants .
Now the observers will is different ,it is held steady and kept upright inside sanchin posture ,wants are curbed,quite simply they interfere with the main task of the observer ,just observing whats there, present and within his limited capacity to digest.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The object we are drawn to ,is basically yet another focus ,we don't always apprehend this ,because in life multiple mini focuses are firing on and off all day long in all thats done .
The departure line mentioned starts to bring a gradual slowdown to both these at times unseen, mini focuses and the major ones .
The sanchin gaze takes on more importance once these points are being understood ,yet life activity is normally too powerfull for sanchin gaze to make big impacts upon life its self if we don't understand meanings behind the gaze .

Back to the will ,and its important role in apprehending things as they are ,the will is a major player in the gaze ,and its spill over into life its self .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

At this critical point in training ,I can't allow the will to be drawn hear there and every were .
In the original uechi-ryu training ,seisan is the next step on the evolving journey ,My next points are meant to convey the idea that we don't always evolve because we take on seisan ?.
We know that the original distribution of uechi-ryu material was slowly integrated into the body heart mind spirit of the student , but here again mistakes can be made ,a major mistake is via the role of the will ?.
The will must learn ,and pass on its role play to growing consciousness ,major lesson characteristics are transmitted during the original lengthy and nothing but sanchin ,via the will .
The observer as digested this into his vision ,new information is placed then before is eyes on seeing ,he learns not to be tempted by seisan .
Seisan can't bend his will and his gaze away from the critical task of new clearer attendance to duty to sanchin.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Will expands upon its signals to consciousness ,a satisfaction never before experienced by the observer is diffused throughout ,such and such a idea forms ,that which could have been lost is seen ,apprehended digested .
Help was yet again within sanchin .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The small part that is me grows ,not by seisan but via sanchin .The will of inner man is growing ? inner man as some control over events now ,he is learning to apprehend via a much steadier use of will now .
Intraverted man does not have this type of will .
Inner man is training to see things as they are ,and not simply what he wants .
The internal dialouge I would like this I want that starts to abait ,new thinking takes its place based around signals emanating from the will .
Will is growing ,I want is lessening.via nothing but sanchin .
max ainley

Return to “Mind-Body-Spirit Forum”