If Everything is in sanchin.....

Contributors offers insight into the non-physical side of the Martial Arts, often ignored when discussing self-defense.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Change the training method on sanchin ,changes the result ,I have tried to show some of the effects of the methods within a methodology that are on the road to sanchin providing sustanace free of other material ,in this respect I have shown the Will thats behind and within the observer ,who is undergoing dramatic change ,a major reason why there was dramatic change was because of a dramatic experience via our sanchin ,this makes my whole talks on sanchin totally different especially during the early years of sanchin study .
I have never come on to the forums to knock others ways and methods ,only to promote sanchin by more participation if I have offended anyone because of this ,don't be offended get on with sanchin instead.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

From early days there was a heavy physical practice ,and within this heavy physical element ,the senses were being prodded or stirred into activity,if this is apprehended ,sanchin training can then undergo change .
If a departure line from heavy focus ,to the observer not being drawn to either the heavy focus of prior training which gave sound results ,but to evolve those results have to be assimilated into a will who's eyes simply watch ,if we simply watch eventually we would get a new result .
But to simply watch is very difficult ,so a result could take time to come into reality ,if this will could be bent in any focused direction ,the fighter to yet emerge could be manipulated ,quite easy by a stronger will .
And brilliant technique could go straight out of the widow .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Initially and for a long while the student watched Kanbuns movement.
Yet somewere inside that framework ,the student could enter a analysis ,would this analysis interfere with the very very difficult skill of apprehending simply whats there ?.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Apprehending whats there is very difficult ,in these posts i have steadily built a slow moving picture of the observer who had undergone some change .This change and aquiring of certain qualities enable the observer to stay in the field thats sanchin ,for longer duration .
I also pointed out that field that is sanchin had to be leveled up somewhat [symmetry] seeing whats there such as out of balanced senses,and individual focus that strengthened areas at the expense of others .
A major problem is getting the student to realize that his apprehending can be issuing from out of balanced parts of ones self .
Seeing things as they are takes on difficult proportations once these points are drank inwards ,how can outer[external man]see whats there? when he lacks in a knowledge of inner man .

External man can't face sanchin for long duration ,without some inner activity .
When we apprehend whats there we have both inner activity and external activity .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Long term involvement with sanchin is important ,yet this short term involvement with sanchin is important ,I realise full well most students dont want this involvement with sanchin on these terms .

Sanchin with other material provides both relief from sanchin its self and provides feedback ,much more interesting .

Total sanchin training and nothing but is or has slowly been driven out of uechi-ryu .
If some one trains more or less as per Kanbun this solo sanchin training should be in the curriculm ,but it is not ,why is this ?.
Notes ;
My goal is all-inclusive ,at the moment its all been via sanchin ,using sanchin,I devote all my training times to sanchin ,all my faith is on sanchin ,my results are based on sanchin ,I can't be distracted from sanchin ,i have defended my self via sanchin ,sanchin are the closest spontaineous movements to me ,the ones i will use I can't use seisans because they are submerged somewere within sanchin and I honestly can't apprehend them as yet. but I will .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The primary message from observing sanchin ,is to simply apprehend whats there ,free of analysis ,this helps all-inclusive mode ,unless the analysis is within the very fabric of all inclusive mind .
All-inclusive mind does not focus ,ordinary mind ,even expert mind focus ,this is limiting ones all round capabilities .
I showed that if the will is weak it would want seisan, need it just like a thirsty man ,yet by obtaining enduring will ,we won't be drawn to seisan like a moth to a light .
On the contarary we move to seisan with enduring will under sound control
So wenow possess yet another quality control , can you now sense this control ?.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

To instill the correct attitude ,good control is a part of this ,obviously our views will differ on such things as time factors involved to instill ,the individuals also being accounted for.
Obviously I am not looking for just a controlled kick or strike ,but rather inner control .
Moving back to simple observation ,which is in reality very difficult ,inner control is vital to carrying out this type of observation.
At present these are the primary aware or conscious elements that make the observer tick.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Thank you all for listening .
Regards Max.
max ainley
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Always an interesting perspective Max , thanks !!!
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Thank you Markus .

As you already know spend all time with sanchin ,the perspective will different ,my objectives are to get to the heart of the matter at each level ,at each level I AM SLIGHTLY WRONG ,but also there is a bell like ring of truth ,of which I apprehend through observing then re-observing ,my point is; its very very difficult to see /apprehend whats there .

Also my other point is there as been no reliance yet on seisan to breath renewed purpose into my training and study of sanchin,thats why this perspective is totally different to a typical uechi-ryu work out ,that as lots of back up material .
My other point is ;this type of training reaches those inner parts in a short time ,it brings inner man into the picture ,or stirs things up.

If a student is willing to train this way ,the bells will start ringing on the truth of matters much quicker ,and in this method or methods "To see or apprehend whats there free of opinions, that interfere from moment to moment with whats actually there ".
Also the closest movements we will possess are non other than sanchins for pure self defence ,we are building the core elements straight away for pure self defence ,but the student cant always see this .
I demand a clear pure approach to sanchin ,doubts will appear on this by people reading .
But are they willing to devote all ones training time to sanchin? only the ones who have done this can know in full .Change the method changes the result .
This is the original sanchin method ,and they have forgotten about it on okinawa ,its not part of their syllabus now it was 50 years ago .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Not one word of instruction ,because there was no pressure present in the mind or thought of the teacher ,the demonstration comunicated the wordless teaching ,much closer to the source .
max ainley

Return to “Mind-Body-Spirit Forum”