NOTICE: MARCH 11, 2000 - 3rd Regional Uechi-ryu/Kenyukai/Shohei-ryu Karate Workout
Michael Aceto and Newton Karate Academy are pleased to be hosting the 3rd Regional Karate Workout on March 11, 2000. For those who do not know Mike, he started his training with Bob Campbell in 1972.
The location is the Mackenzie Center at 1337 Centre Street in Newton, Massachusetts. The event will run from 10:00AM - 12:45 PM. Doors open at 9:40AM.
We want to remind everyone that this popular get together series is for everyone - white belts to black belts. We would also like all dojo's to encourage their junior students to participate.
(Payable at the door. Try to bring exact change if possible, or a check to "Newton Karate Academy".)
Free Spectator Seating for family, friends, or anyone you know who may be interested in studying Karate. Do not forget your water bottle. This is a long workout.
We will announce a meeting spot that morning for anyone who wants to join us for lunch at 1:15.
If you have questions, please contact Jayne at 617-960-5151 (or 1-800-888-4500, ext. 5151 if calling from out of state).
We hope to see you on March 11!
Michael A. Aceto
Jayne D. Kramer
Newton Karate Academy
North (From New Hampshire)
1. Take RT-128 SOUTH/I-95 SOUTH exit - 0.5
2. Merge onto I-95 S/MA-128 S.-12.9
3. Take the RT-9 EAST exit - 0.2
4. Merge onto MA-9 E/WORCESTER ST.-0.3
5. MA-9 E/WORCESTER ST becomes BOYLSTON ST/MA-9.-1.2
6. Turn RIGHTonto BOYLSTON ST.-0.1
7. Turn SHARP RIGHT onto WINCHESTER ST.- 0.0
8. WINCHESTER ST becomes CENTRE ST.- 0.8
South (from Providence, RI)
1. Take the I-95 NORTH exit on the left towards DEDHAM/NH/MAINE.-1.1
2. Merge onto I-95 N/US-1 S.- 0.0
3. I-95 N/US-1 S becomes I-95 N/MA-128 N/US-1 S. - 2.4
4. Stay straight to go onto I-95 N/MA-128 N.-5.9
5. Take the HIGHLAND AVE. exit-0.3
6. Merge onto HIGHLAND AVE.-0.3
7. HIGHLAND AVE becomes NEEDHAM ST.-0.8
8. WINCHESTER ST becomes CENTRE ST.-0.8
Public Transportation: Green Line on the MBTA, Newton Centre stop. The Mackenzie Center is right around the corner.