The First Topic For Discussion

For kids who are interested in the martial arts. Moderated by "Seisan Sister", who is 13 years old and a seasoned Uechi competitor and according to her father, a very serious martial artist.
seisansister

The First Topic For Discussion

Post by seisansister »

Heya It's me again, Seisansister. :D The first topic for this forum will be, 'what happens when u don't do as well as you thought u wud do at a uechi-ryu tournament?' Do you get angry, or do u just work harder to prepare for the next one? :?: I will admit that I can get upset when I lose but I am always determined to do better at the next one and I work harder. :) Share your thoughts!

:B-fly: Seisansister
Mills75

Hi

Post by Mills75 »

Hi seisansister hope you don't mind me stopping for just a sec because I wanted to say hello and tell you your forum looks great and I think it's great for the website so good luck to you and best wishes.

Jeff
Jeff
seisansister

Thanx Jeff

Post by seisansister »

:D Thanx Jeff for stopping by. Make sure to tell any kids you know about this forum! :wink:

:B-fly: Seisansister
Mills75

oh yes.

Post by Mills75 »

thanks for reminding me of that truly I do have to tell the younger guys and girls at the dojo to stop by and check out your forum for sure so thanks. It's really nice to see the enthusiasm and a place for the younger Uechika to talk and express their good ideas. great stuff for sure and I'll pass on the word for certain.

Jeff
Jeff
gmattson
Site Admin

Good luck

Post by gmattson »

with your new forum SeisanSister!

Because of the adult nature of the forums, I've been told parents don't allow their kids to read them. This is probably why none have visited or posted yet.

I'm sending out the URL for your forum to everyone I know, requesting they publicize and encourage their junior students to visit and participate in the discussions. (It is possible to create a link directly to your forum, bypassing the general forum table of contents.)

Every new forum begins slowly and only the dedicated and patient moderator survives. You must continue to post new and interesting new topics, so when a visitor drops in, he/she will find your site full of great information and exciting discussions.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Return to “Kombat Kids”