Hello

For kids who are interested in the martial arts. Moderated by "Seisan Sister", who is 13 years old and a seasoned Uechi competitor and according to her father, a very serious martial artist.
Mills75

Hello

Post by Mills75 »

How is your summer going so far Seisansister? Hope you're having alot of fun and also hope your karate classes are going well? :D

Jeff
Jeff
seisansister

Hey there!

Post by seisansister »

:D Thanx for visiting my forum! I've had a pretty good summer so far, but I've been missing karate b/c I'm sick. :cry: Hope you're having a good summer too! :D

:B-fly: Seisansister
Mills75

Thanks

Post by Mills75 »

Well that's really great to hear the summer has been fun for you and I hope you're feeling better very soon. It's a pleasure to visit your forum and I think it's a great place to be and that you're doing a great job as a moderator.

Get better soon,
Jeff :D
Jeff
seisansister

Thanks

Post by seisansister »

Thanks Jeff! :D I can't wait to get back to karate soon. It's terrible having to watch through the window and wish I was in the dojo working out w/ them! :roll: I've started to feel better, just in time for karate camp at my school! 8) Thanks for the comments on my forum.. if you can tell any kids about this forum I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to spread the word to kids at my school. Thanks again!

:B-fly: Seisansister

Return to “Kombat Kids”