Great Tournament Sunday!!

For kids who are interested in the martial arts. Moderated by "Seisan Sister", who is 13 years old and a seasoned Uechi competitor and according to her father, a very serious martial artist.
seisansister

Great Tournament Sunday!!

Post by seisansister »

Great tournament sunday sensei fred! congrats to all competitors and thanks for a great tournament to fred and all judges and refs and all those that helped to prepare sucha great tournament! It was well- organized and a great tourney for those just starting and had their first tournament. 8)

My friends and I had a great time cheering on students we knew and it was just a lot of fun! :)

Thanksgiving weekend is here, i got out of school at 10:15 today. Our school starts at 7:20 so it seemed a little crazy to go to school but w.e thats okay. :roll: We didnt really do anything today.. i went to a vollyball game with my friends and that was a lot of fun. Hope your thanksgiving is a great time spent with family and friends! :D

[/img] THANK YOU SENSEI FRED FOR A GREAT TOURNAMENT, GREAT JUDGING, AND A FUN DAY TO HANG OUT WITH KARATE FRIENDS!! :D

:B-fly:
<3 seisansister

Return to “Kombat Kids”