Favorite Style Of Martial Arts and Do You Take Class???

For kids who are interested in the martial arts. Moderated by "Seisan Sister", who is 13 years old and a seasoned Uechi competitor and according to her father, a very serious martial artist.
Ninja Lee

Post by Ninja Lee »

I was wondering what ur favorite style is? and do you take class??? My favorite style would ethier have to be Kung Fu or Ninjitsu and im taking class next month ill be studing tae kwan do and Ninjitsu.
dominiuno

Post by dominiuno »

Welcome to the forums Ninja.

As for favorite style of martial arts, I would say that I enjoy every style that I take, which would be Uechi-Ryu Karate and Iaido (Samurai art of wielding the samurai sword, the Katana). I take classes in both.

Will these classes be your first Martial Arts classes?

-David
razcow54

Post by razcow54 »

I wouldn't say that I have a personal favorite other than the one that I am a practitioner of which is Meibu-kan Goju-ryu Karate Do and yes I do take classes. Good luck with your classes next month.
sunsu8

Post by sunsu8 »

Hello. Welcome to the forum. I would have to say my favorite style is Ishhinryu and I have been taking for 3 years now. I am interested in watching and learned about aikido and hopefully will watch a class soon. My teacher's teacher adn his instructor created a style - neko-ryu goshin jitsu and that is an awesome discipline. No doubt you will never leave the dojo without more knowledge or tired muscles! ~sunsu
janders

Favorite Style???

Post by janders »

I have studied different styles over the past few years. I have done Tae Kwon Do, Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, Aikido, and I have learned some Krave Maga. In my opinion I have no favorite style because I will use what ever is nessesary to defend my self in a fight. There is no one better style then the other.
Spike

Re: Favorite Style???

Post by Spike »

janders wrote:In my opinion I have no favorite style because I will use what ever is nessesary to defend my self in a fight. There is no one better style then the other.
There is no such thing as better styles, just better fighters.
Junior

Post by Junior »

Hey, I finaly found someone else that is taking classes in Ninjitsu. Not to many of us people around.

So your going to be taking Ninjitsu and Tae Kwon Do? That's going to be a lot of work. Well, I guess it realy depends on your instructor. My instructor trains us like were in a boot camp.
"When two tigers fight, one is always injured. The other is dead."

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."
seisansister

styles of karate

Post by seisansister »

GO UECHI!! :D

thanks for stopping by!

Seisansister

Return to “Kombat Kids”