Cascading style sheets

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

BarryHoch

Cascading style sheets

Post by BarryHoch »

Well all here I am writing about Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and their use. This is my first time writing on this topic, hope everyone will like it.

Cascading web design is used to detach the stylistic rudiments of a folio such as Custom Web Design, color and fonts from the contented summon such as subsection and metaphors. In designing language it’s usually call separation of content from staging.

You might not use this for your site if you are unable to understand CSS. On the other hand I would recommend that the compensation to be acquired by means of CSS, not only for Google or those who use it, is able-bodied value the era devoted in learning it.

Cascading style sheets are good for Google and others because CSS permit for lesser file sizes, CSS permit you superior power over of page formation and also CSS agree to conceal assured content from browsers while it still gets selected up by Google.

Hope you all liked this small piece of information about cascading style sheets. Thanks a ton if you liked it and if u doesn’t please let me know anything I have missed.
Shana Moore

Post by Shana Moore »

I used CSS on my first website and found them extremely helpful, but I know I didn't use them to their fuullest. Do you have any resources you recommend to utilize them to fullest?
Live True, Laugh often
Shana
gmattson
Site Admin

Thanks Barry

Post by gmattson »

I'm always impressed, shocked and amazed every time I edit a page on my website and it actually shows up on the web.
Web technology is moving way too fast for someone to keep up with everything happening. Seems like everyone is moving to Facebook now, but I imagine the basic website will continue to exist.

Please jump in from time to time and update us on the things we should be watching regarding the web.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
emattson

Re: Cascading style sheets

Post by emattson »

A great web site for learning the basics of CSS is:
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/css/index.htm
Erik

“Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.”
- John Adams

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”