Bookmarks

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

natalie lane

Bookmarks

Post by natalie lane »

Hi Anthony-

I know this is a really stupid question, but that never stopped me before...how do you bookmark a page?

Natalie
Scott Danziger

Bookmarks

Post by Scott Danziger »

Natalie,
Maybe I can help here (since I'm here)

If you are using Netscape, on the top of your browser there is a icon or word "Bookmarks" click on it then click on "add bookmark". If you are using IE or AOL's browser, it's called "Favorite Places". These options let you save the address of the page you are on to make it easier to get back to it.

Scott
maurice richard libby

Bookmarks

Post by maurice richard libby »

natalie,

on netscape there's also a shortcut:alt+D

------------------
maurice richard libby
toronto/moose jaw
natalie lane

Bookmarks

Post by natalie lane »

Thanks for the help guys. But I still can't seem to get it to work. I have a "favorites" on my browser and I am on IE. Does anyone know what to do after you choose favorites? I have tried everything with no luck. My firewall doesn't have anything to do with that does it?

Peace,
Natalie
natalie lane