New Links Program

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Scott Danziger

New Links Program

Post by Scott Danziger »

Just a note. The new link program is up and semi running. The new site address is <a href="http://www.xpres.net/~gmattson/cgi-bin/ ... ex.html</a>. The add url, view ratings, and what's new and hot, isn't working yet from a users standpoint yet. However, I added sites and modified the listings. We now have sub-catagories and a buch of other features we will explain. In the meantime, please, feelfree to check it out and see what's out there. BTW: 4 additioanl Uechi/Shohei sites added.

Scott

------------------
Martial Arts Of Long Island
members.aol.com/mstymtn/karate/
Quality Martial Art Sites
members.aol.com/scotttd/ma1.htm
Scott Danziger

New Links Program

Post by Scott Danziger »

Anthony,

My e-mail through earthlink takes longer than aol so, I'll ask ya here. (Cause I'm too lazy to open up aol.)

Now that you're all beat up and such - Did ya kick ass??

Scott
Scott Danziger

New Links Program

Post by Scott Danziger »

TO ALL:

OK, the link to the links at the bottom of the frames is working. Just found out. Thanks Anthony!
Scott Danziger

New Links Program

Post by Scott Danziger »

Interesting quirk in link database. You can rate a site but apparently not each site. Only in one directory. Is there a way to rate each site (though only once)?

Side note: Is it me or are the forums eerily quiet tonight?
Scott Danziger

New Links Program

Post by Scott Danziger »

Anthony,

That's weird. The night before I couldn't access the site but yesterday I had no problem. I've never the seen the forums this quiet before. I wonder if others are having problems or if it is just coincidence.

BTW: Congrats! How did you do?

Scott
gmattson
Site Admin

New Links Program

Post by gmattson »

To All:
Our server has been undergoing some modifications and updates that should make everying here run faster. However, during the last couple of days some real strange things have been happening. If I were paranoid I'd be saying that someone put a 'hex' on my computers! I'm still trying to figure out how some people were unable to access Uechi-ryu.com, while everyone else could.

Not to worry though. . . all is working now.

Let me know if any of you are still unable to access any portion of this site.

------------------
GEM
Allen M.

New Links Program

Post by Allen M. »

Scott,

I too have felt the solitude of these forums over the past week.

------------------
Allen - uechi@ici.net - http://www.uechi-ryu.org
Scott Danziger

New Links Program

Post by Scott Danziger »

It was so wierd. One day it freezes up as I'm working on the links prg. Then the next day I couldn't wait to get back at so I go only to the link area. Then, I says to myself, "Self - let's go tell everyone the link site is back up and running, etc..." but when I get to the forums, nothing is new. No yellow bulbs. No posts on the 12th. Nothing. It was like that airline commercial "Where is everybody?"

Ah people. I feel better now.

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”