Connection Solution???

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Scott Danziger

Connection Solution???

Post by Scott Danziger »

An interesting thing just happened. I logged on to earthlink with the usual number I use. This number was giving me problems connecting to the net this morning so I used a different one. I was in the forums, the main site, no problems. This afternoon I get through to the net using the number I always use. Then couldn't get through to either uechi server. I logged off, called the other number I used this morning and here I am. No problem on either server.

My suggestion, If there is another number you can use to get to your ISP, try it. It may help.

Scott

Scott

------------------
Martial Arts Of Long Island
members.aol.com/mstymtn/karate/
Quality Martial Art Sites
members.aol.com/scotttd/ma1.htm
George Mattson's Directory Of Links
www.xpres.net/~gmattson/cgi-bin/links/index.html
Dakkon

Connection Solution???

Post by Dakkon »

It's been hit and miss for the melb FL. mindspring users.
I have 4 different #'s i can use to connect one of which isn't a mindspring pop and the other is another local ISP none of which in the past week could get threw till tonight.
I'm on a proxy'd machine now so i think the fact that i have DNS servers entered may be the only reason i got here tonight? it's hit and miss i may not be able to get to uechi-ryu.com and to the forums and it switchs so who knows ????
I think bbnplanet might still have troubles with a switch in atlanta.
any way off i go and have a good night

Dakkon
Scott Danziger

Connection Solution???

Post by Scott Danziger »

Hopefully the problem is beginning to clear. I have been notocing a bit more traffic in the forums yesterday. Last night while doing the links (appears to be same server as forums) I was stuck. I logged off and logged on under a different number as was ok again. This morning I am on my usual number and was able to reach both servers.

Scott

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”