500 Links!!!

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Scott Danziger

500 Links!!!

Post by Scott Danziger »

Thats right folks. This evening, we have posted the 500th website link in "George Mattson's Directory Of Links".

If you are looking for good Martial Art Links just click that "links" button on the bottom of this page. Join the mailing list and once a week all new additions will be emailed to you. There are a lot of fascinating sites out there with many sharing excellant information.

AND... Did you know you can rate the sites? That's right. See a good one, give it a good rating. See a bad one, give it a bad rating. Let the world know what you think. (all anonomous, just a rating of 0 - 10) Unfortunatley, the program seems to limit one rating per log on but do it anyway. (NOTE: After you rate a site, the rating doesn't get posted until I update the page. It's not instant but I update it every morning and every evening.)

Now - how long till we get to 1,000?

Scott

------------------
George Mattson's Directory Of Links
www.xpres.net/~gmattson/cgi-bin/links/index.html
Martial Arts Of Long Island
members.aol.com/mstymtn/karate/
Taking Charge - Cable Access Martial Art Show
members.aol.com/mstymtn/karate/t_charge.htm
Scott Danziger

500 Links!!!

Post by Scott Danziger »

Thank you Sensei & Anthony,

The pleasure is all mine. Anything I can do to help this site.

Soon I will start with weeding out the dead links. What I started doing is, if I find a "dead" link, I mark it down and check it in a month. (We all know how $#!t happens). Then I'll check it out again in another month. If after that time it is still dead, I'll remove it from the listings. One site was dead for a month and a half then came back to life so it's only fair to give a little time just in case. But, I don't want the site to be known for carrying 20-40% dead links.

Scott
David Kahn

500 Links!!!

Post by David Kahn »

just testing.

------------------
email: <A HREF="mailto:chgouechi1@aol.com">chgouechi1@aol.com</A>
gmattson
Site Admin

500 Links!!!

Post by gmattson »

I get quite a few e-mail from people who tell me how impressive our "links" program is. Thanks again Scott, for doing such a great job.

------------------
GEM

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”