An Idle mind is the Devil's, I mean, A Fun Workshop

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Allen M.

Post by Allen M. »

'Tis my first day on vacation and I still can't stay away from the PC. While everyone was asleep I tiptoed into the computer room to have some fun on the internet.

<a href="http://www.uechi-ryu.ws/stuff/uechiryup ... htm">Wanna have some fun too?</a>

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera
Valkenar

Post by Valkenar »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Allen M.:
'Tis my first day on vacation and I still can't stay away from the PC. While everyone was asleep I tiptoed into the computer room to have some fun on the internet.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is my browser broken, or did you fail to write a java program to actually let people assuemble the puzzle? Image
Mary S

Post by Mary S »

Whew!!!! I thought it was only me! Image I also thought maybe Allen was trying to tell me Uechi is a puzzle I'll never be able to solve Image
Allen M.

Post by Allen M. »

It is not you, Mary, for no one will ever be able to solve the [complete] Uechi-ryu puzzle. (hint: solution is in one of my website's weekly lessons)

Even I had some fun with it but I had a hard time at first even though I drew the graphic and knew what it was supposed to be. Image

In other areas, the puzzle works from here. I'm going to fire up the backup PC and see whatsup. It'll take about 5 minutes or so to either confirm it works or to fix it.
<hr>
Ok! before I had a chance to sign out here, my backup pc came up with both Netscape and
I.E. (Now I'm glad I didn't sell-off my 21" monitor).

I.E. Works perfectly, transparently, and smoothly
NS6.<font color=red> DOES NOT WORK</font> Image

Sorry. I'll see if I can do something to make it work under NS. (Not Nova Scotia Image)

Hmmm... I wonder how much of my site does NOT work under NS.

------------------
Dakkon

Post by Dakkon »

Allen,
Hit a little bit of your site with Netscape 6.01 looked fine. the puzzle was "broke" but thats a netscrape thing Image

Chuck
Allen M.

Post by Allen M. »

Thanks everyone; thanks Chuck.

Another thing that I need to look into is that my backup pc has IE4. Although the puzzle works and the opening main screen worked yesterday, the main screen didn't work this afternoon.

------------------

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”