VidMag 18C Clips

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Scott Danziger

VidMag 18C Clips

Post by Scott Danziger »

Just put up a demo clip from VidMag 18C

Check it out on the video page!

------------------
VISIT:
Uechi-Ryu.Com Multimedia
Uechi-Ryu.Com Hotlist (Martial Art Links)
Taking Charge - Cable TV & Video Martial Arts Show
gmattson
Site Admin

VidMag 18C Clips

Post by gmattson »

Hi Scott:

Great job! Many thanks for a very professional presentation.

My main computer is being repaired. The tech people say it will be another 7-10 working days before I see it!

In the meantime, I can't do much editing of the site. Am trying to at least fix the main page!

Saw Marilyn at the Atlanta seminar. She was carting around a big camera, taking lots of video. Since I was kept pretty busy, didn't get a chance to take any pictures. Hopefully she will let us view her work.

------------------
GEM
Scott Danziger

VidMag 18C Clips

Post by Scott Danziger »

Marilyn was taping for her public access show so you know I will get a hold of it and make some clips for both sites.

I will be making the 18D clip very shortly. (Great tape by the way). I've just been really busy as of late. Been taking advantage of lots of OT. Did you also want a clip up of Bill's tape? (or the whole thing) The tape isn't too good but it is viewable.

Also, is the new bottom of the forums too big? I tried to adjust it. It looks the same on my monitor but I am still using a 15". If it is too large, let me know and I'll ask Harry to let me access the index file so I can adjust that part of the frame.

Scott
gmattson
Site Admin

VidMag 18C Clips

Post by gmattson »

Scott:

I thought people might be interested in seeing Bill's tape. When you have time, perhaps you can create a short clip. If anyone is interested, I can create a good copy.

The frame on the bottom is higher than necessary. Think this frame should be as narrow as possible. Please check with Harry when you have time. Again... great job and thanks.

------------------
GEM
Scott Danziger

VidMag 18C Clips

Post by Scott Danziger »

Will do on both counts.

I can do the entire footage if you like. It wasn't that long. I am using .wmv files now for the broadband. It's closer to mpeg clarity/quality yet 1/3 the size of one.

I slowly started converting a few mpegs to this format to save space on Harry's server. Eventually it will get done.

Server is massively slow tonight. I thought it was me but other sites are loading normally. I hope all is OK.

Scott

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”