small print

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

mikemurphy

small print

Post by mikemurphy »

Scott,

I know this is a real stupid question, but I thought I'd ask you while it's on my mind.
Somewhere along the line my computer at home has decided to alter the size and clarity of the print when I'm online. What can I do to make the print larger again?

Thanks,

mike
Uechi1000@aol.com
LeeDarrow

small print

Post by LeeDarrow »

Mikemurphy-sama,

If you are in Internet Explorer, go to the menu bar at the top of the page and click on 'VIEW'

In the VIEW menu there is a selection for "Text Size" Click on that and make your selection.

In Netscape, I'd have to look, but that's the fix for IE.

Not stupid at all, BTW! Image

Hope it helps,

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mikemurphy:
Scott,

I know this is a real stupid question, but I thought I'd ask you while it's on my mind.
Somewhere along the line my computer at home has decided to alter the size and clarity of the print when I'm online. What can I do to make the print larger again?

Thanks,

mike
Uechi1000@aol.com
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mary S

small print

Post by Mary S »

Mike, on my Netscape it's under "View" on the menu bar - I can do it under the topic of "increase font" Ctrl+] and "decrease font" Ctrl+[

Good luck and hope it works for you. (Mary who knows nothing about computers) Image
mikemurphy

small print

Post by mikemurphy »

Lee and Mary,

Thanks for the help, but I use the infamous AOL. I don't see a view button or menu item. Any suggestions?

Mike
Scott Danziger

small print

Post by Scott Danziger »

Mike,

I no longer use aol but I think they use a watered down version of IE. There might be something in the preferences menu. However, I think someone still using aol would have a better answer. I cutout when they went to 5.0. I think they just came out with 7.0.

Scott

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”