Deep Sea -- Where's Allen?

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

I'm working Saturday and Sunday this week so will be slow to release new lectures although I'll monitor my email Saturday and Sunday evenings for a little while to find out if anyone needs help.

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

I'm glad I poured it on over the holidays and burned the midnight oil prepping extra classes ahead of time because I've been car-shopping every evening during the week, and am planning to work all weekend again, starting in a few hours.

I have three levels of students, right now: Stuck, stalled, and patiently waiting for the next lesson. I also am stalled with writing the final exam too. With the concentrated hunt on replacing a vehicle over [finally located a pickup truck Thursday evening and drove it home last night] I can get my mind back on schedule.

The next series is the debugging series. I'll let these lectures out one at the time starting this evening.

Using 20/20 hindsight I may have moved too fast forward for most and want to start a review package sometime this weekend, blending it with the previous lectures. This means that I will be conducting two consecutive levels of lectures for about a month or so.

I'd like to:
<LI> Wrap up the C lectures, including reviews and final by the end of February,
<LI> Synchronize everyone to do the checkbook application in March or so, and then
<LI> Start the C++ lecture-set sometime in April.

The way I set up the C lectures should make the C++ lectures a snap. So if you are wavering a little, hang in there because the easy is yet to come.

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera<font color=white>

[This message has been edited by Deep Sea (edited January 12, 2002).]
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

I'll be making myself available for tutorng again on Fri, Sat, and Sun., the 18,19,and 20th in the evenings. Please take advantage of those times if you need help and/or just want to ask questions.

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”