Page numbers off

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Shaolin

Page numbers off

Post by Shaolin »

This thread:

http://www.uechi-ryu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9409

As is often the case does not create a new page until after there are a few posts on the new and yet to be created page. Listing page 3 now as Page 3 of 2.

Jim
Moy Yat Ving Tsun Kung-Fu
Rest in peace dear teacher: Moy Yat Sifu
Ted Suzman
Site Admin

Post by Ted Suzman »

Hello,

Thanks for the report. I've had multiple people tell me of the same problem. However, I need to "catch it in the act" to be able to fix it. If someone could please email ted@suzman.net whenever they see a misbehaving thread, it'd be great. When I can reproduce the problem, I'll be able to dig into the forum code and find the problem.

Thanks,
Ted
Shaolin

Post by Shaolin »

Ted Suzman wrote:Hello,

Thanks for the report. I've had multiple people tell me of the same problem. However, I need to "catch it in the act" to be able to fix it. If someone could please email ted@suzman.net whenever they see a misbehaving thread, it'd be great. When I can reproduce the problem, I'll be able to dig into the forum code and find the problem.

Thanks,
Ted
Usually happens when new pages are created. Upon the initial post a new page is created but the index doesn't seem to be updated until the third or so post on that new page - but it doesn't always happen perhaps more often when a page three is created.

Jim
Moy Yat Ving Tsun Kung-Fu
Rest in peace dear teacher: Moy Yat Sifu

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”