I LOVE YOU GARY!!!!!!

Share your best jokes. (I'll have to make Susan the moderator of this one!)
Mary S

I LOVE YOU GARY!!!!!!

Post by Mary S »

Mouthy parrot 'reveals sex secret'

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 Posted: 1720 GMT (0120 HKT)

LONDON, England -- A computer programmer found out his girlfriend was having an affair when his pet parrot kept repeating her lover's name, British media reported Tuesday.

The African grey parrot kept squawking "I love you, Gary" as his owner, Chris Taylor, sat with girlfriend Suzy Collins on the sofa of their shared flat in Leeds, northern England.

But when Taylor saw Collins's embarrassed reaction, he realized she had been having an affair -- meeting her lover in the flat whilst Ziggy looked on, the UK's Press Association reported.

Ziggy even mimicked Collins's voice each time she answered her telephone, calling out "Hiya Gary," according to newspaper reports.

Call-center worker Collins, 25, admitted the four-month affair with a colleague called Gary to her boyfriend and left the flat she had shared with Taylor, 30, for a year.

Taylor said he had also been forced to part with Ziggy after the bird continued to call out Gary's name and refused to stop squawking the phrases in his ex-girlfriend's voice, media reports said.

"I wasn't sorry to see the back of Suzy after what she did, but it really broke my heart to let Ziggy go," he said.

…. for the rest of the story…

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europ ... index.html

Return to “Laugh a little..Live longer!”