Uechi-Ryu.com

Discussion Area
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:54 am 
Site Admin

Coming very soon. We are working on registering the new moderator and teaching him how to post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:05 am 
Site Admin

I'm very pleased to welcome C. J. Rupert Juta to our growing family. Rupert is very knowledgeable regarding the Healing Arts and should have a very lively and interesting forum. I know Sue and I will be active participants and hopefully you will be joining us as well.

From Rupert:

I envisage doing weekly short entires on specific disorders, and their medications, using mainly Classic (Dr Hahnemann) Homeopathic systems, with quite a lot of Dr Bach (Flower Emotional/Mental remedies), and interspersed with matters like meditation, focus, self-confidence, tiredness, inability to get going as one wishes, perhaps a touch of crystal therapy.

Later on, maybe some colour-therapy at some stage, touch, tone, QiGung, training systems, diet, peace of mind, life-skills and such-like. There will also be a lot of physical stuff such as broken bones, stiffness, soreness, and all the usual martial arts things.

There will also be some descriptions of how remedies and strategies work. I can also do some animal entries. Does this seem suitable? I have enough material to go for years and years,