Anaesthetic, slow recovery.

Homeopathic systems - Emotional/Mental remedies - Meditation - Focus - Self Confidence -Crystal Therapy - QiGung - Diet - Life-Skills and lots more. Check it out!
C. J. Rupert Juta

Anaesthetic, slow recovery.

Post by C. J. Rupert Juta »

Anaesthetics affect different people differently, and can sometimes incapacitate people. For a quicker recovery you can take Homeopathic Phosphorus.

In cases when the body feels bruised and battered and weak, and the mind has no nervous power left, and you feel so weakened you are unable to train, try Staphysagria. It also helps greatly when there are lacerated wounds, or when you are beset with anger about the matter, or feel completely violated (as after an episiotomy).

When a surgical incision, for which you had the anaesthetic, remains very painful, you can use Arnica.

In cases where the body thermostat seems to go wrong after an anaesthetic, and you remain cold and shivery, or even ice cold, and just never return to normal body temperature, take some Homeopathic Carbo Vegetabilis.
Chris McKaskell

Post by Chris McKaskell »

I have a tough time with anaesthetics to the extent that I decline them whenever possible - at the dentist I try to avoid novacaine as a rule - unless the work is really invasive.

Interestingly I find the recovery is instant - especially with minor dental issues like small cavities.

Last time I went to the hospital for stitches the Physician insisted on administering a local or he wouldn't stitch me up. I felt sick for several days after - consequently I've gotten into the habit of washing then binding my cuts, or using suture tape.

I find they heal just fine without the stitches - often with less scarring - and I don't need to go through the whole anaesthetic discussion, which is embarrassaing because it sounds macho. I suspect by doing this myself I also avoid being exposed to some of the nasty bugs common in hospitals these days - which might also contribute to faster healing?

I'm a cabinet maker and cutting myself is an occupational hazard - so I've had some practice and know when a trip to emerg is necessary!

I don't know where I would find Phosphorus in doses stronger than 3X. Do you think this would be sufficient?

I mean, pain ***** and I don't avoid the anaestetics because I like the pain! It would be nice to find a less painful solution.
Chris
C. J. Rupert Juta

Chris

Post by C. J. Rupert Juta »

I sympathise with you.

Phos 3C should work, and at that low strength you could take 1 per hour until it works or until you have had 6 to 8 after which you could stop. You can also have a topup one or two if it stops working the next day or later. It is also excellent for stopping bleeding.

For pain and healing, you could use Arnica any strength up to 30C, if possible every hour for about 4 hours prior to stitches, tooth-pullings etc, and then for around 4 or 6 hours after the event, one per hour, but stop when it starts to work. You can take this with the Phos.

Together with the Phos and Arnica, you could use Hyper any strength up to 30C (Hypericum), every hour as well, until it starts to work, or stop after about 8 doses and take a break for a day or so. Hyper is excellent for very sharp pain from a damaged nerve, and usually calms it down a lot within a few hours.

These 3 remedies work well together, but in some instances, other remedies can neutralise each other's actions.
Chris McKaskell

Post by Chris McKaskell »

I just found a place here in town that stocks these items.

I'm open to experimentation - I'll give it a try.

Many thanks,

Chris
Chris

Return to “Healing Arts”