movement vs conservation of movement

A place to share ideas, concerns, questions, and thoughts about women and the martial arts.

Moderator: Available

JimHawkins

Post by JimHawkins »

jorvik wrote: So what I do ( on my own) looks a bit like crazy sloppy Wing-Chun.....but in 10 years time maybe I'll have the skills and confidence to just have really good Wing-Chun :lol:
Gee I dunno you looked pretty deadly in the clips you made, firing off those combos of mixed Chun and FMA, even with and without sticks... Good flow... ;)
Shaolin
M Y V T K F
"Receive what comes, stay with what goes, upon loss of contact attack the line" – The Kuen Kuit
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

Thanks
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

JimHawkins wrote:
jorvik wrote: So what I do ( on my own) looks a bit like crazy sloppy Wing-Chun.....but in 10 years time maybe I'll have the skills and confidence to just have really good Wing-Chun :lol:
Gee I dunno you looked pretty deadly in the clips you made, firing off those combos of mixed Chun and FMA, even with and without sticks... Good flow... ;)
Linky poo?
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

Sorry Adam they are private clips for friends only,
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

Don't worry dude, it's not like anyone will photoshop images from the videos.
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

No offence intended to you Adam.....I can disagree with people without it descending into a shreaking match....People who insult me get nothing but my contempt :P
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

jorvik wrote:No offence intended to you Adam.....I can disagree with people without it descending into a shreaking match....People who insult me get nothing but my contempt :P
Look at the conditioning thread. I never actually insulted you. I did attack your arguments. I didn't attack wing chun or escrima. I didn't really do any style bashing in that thread, not that i recall. I think other people bashed styles, but it wasn't me.
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

Yeah I haven't attacked you Adam....you are not the one doing the shreaking, you have been polite and gentlemanly.......and that goes a long way with me :wink:

Return to “Women and the Martial Arts”