Happy Mother's Day!

A place to share ideas, concerns, questions, and thoughts about women and the martial arts.

Moderator: Available

Dana Sheets

Happy Mother's Day!

Post by Dana Sheets »

Mysterious joy pervades me; from my pillow I rise to look out on the starry night; And dreams float in upon its mystic billow; Of infinite joy in my progeny's future life. O miracle of motherhood!

Adapted from: "Motherhood: A poem" By Louisa Parsons Stone Hopkins
Did you show compassion today?
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Happy Mother's Day to you and your household, Dana. You are blessed.

I waiting for the day when the world is an even better place because... *

- Bill

* A real dad knows a real mom when he sees one. ;)
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome Uechi moms out there. That goes equally to both the ones that wear the gis, and the ones who help those who don the gis. You moms out there have no idea how much I appreciate all that you do.

- Bill
chef

Post by chef »

Happy Mother's Day to a father that is more like a mother in his nurturing and love for his boys.

Many of you and women are thrust into a position of wearing many hats, being a Dad, mom, cook, maid, nurse...the list goes on.

Happy Mother's Day Bill, and Happy Mother's Day to all of you that wear so many hats.

Always,
Vicki

God bless,
Vicki
"Cry in the dojo, laugh in the battlefield"
LeeShane

Post by LeeShane »

Mother is the lucky thing of God in a human shape and having a mother is almost certainly God's greatest bonus in our lives. It's her love that craft us strong, her care that organize us to face the world, her hands that help us defeat all the trying times of life.

Return to “Women and the Martial Arts”