Goodbye for now

A place to share ideas, concerns, questions, and thoughts about women and the martial arts.

Moderator: Available

Shana Moore

Goodbye for now

Post by Shana Moore »

I have been debating this move for some time, but I am sadly stepping down as moderator for the Women's Forum. I have enjoyed the discussions, but my duties as a parent, wife, and a new business partner (small home business on the side) are consuming more and more of my time. I do not feel I have done justice to the duties of moderator on this forum for some time, and I do not feel that a job should be left half done.

There are many women out there with wonderful questions and thoughts to share. There are also many men on this forum :D with interesting and good opinions to share as well. I hope that discussions will continue and grow over time.

I also hope to further my training and perhaps find my way back to these forums as poster in the coming months.

I have learned much, and for that I thank you all.
Shana
Live True, Laugh often
Shana
Shana Moore

Post by Shana Moore »

OH NO! 8O I forgot to send my gratitude to Sensei Mattson for holding these forums and for his patience and support! My apologies!

Thank you also to my teachers, Sensei Bill Glasheen, Rich Castanet, and Victoria Antonich...and the posters on these forums.
Shana
Live True, Laugh often
Shana
gmattson
Site Admin

Many thanks Shana. . .

Post by gmattson »

Moderating a popular forum can become difficult and at times, tiresome. The Uechi community thanks you for all your interesting posts and comments. Your occasional officiating was always fair and sensitive.

You will always be welcome. . . as a poster or moderator.

Good luck with your new business activities.

Best,
George

Return to “Women and the Martial Arts”