Mother Nature

A place to share ideas, concerns, questions, and thoughts about women and the martial arts.

Moderator: Available

Mary S

Mother Nature

Post by Mary S »

Gee Maurice, I don't know if I would go so far as to say no hurricanes up here....looking at the weather shots on the telly Friday it was pretty apparent that what we experienced was a hurricane with snow...

And Tony as for you wanting us Canadians down there...you might want to rethink that Image we have a pretty bad reputation...

We are now experiencing the freezing rain aspect of this weather system and all I can say is "get it over with now" I don't want it in the summer!!! Everyone stay warm and safe!! Mary
lori macleod-doyle

Mother Nature

Post by lori macleod-doyle »

Anthony,
While I have never actually been through a true hurricane,we have gotten the tail end of a few up here and that is more than enough,thank you very much.
I cannot understand what it must be like to have that kind if threat looming over you every year.The devistation of home and family
must be a terrible stress on all people in the area.And from what I understand you have had quite a time because of hurricanes yourself.
I've said it before and I'll say it again,
we may not have the best weather but at least it won't kill you!!!
Maybe all you Floridians should pack up and come up here! Image

Lori M-D
maurice richard libby

Mother Nature

Post by maurice richard libby »

Lori and Tony,

Maybe you guys should move up here. After a while 20 below doesn't seem so bad any more Image. And keep in mind the cool temperatures keep the populations of poisonous snakes and gators under control.

Oh yeah--no hurricanes, either Image.

maurice

------------------
maurice richard libby
toronto/moose jaw
Ronin at large

[This message has been edited by maurice richard libby (edited January 25, 2000).]
maurice richard libby

Mother Nature

Post by maurice richard libby »

Tony, Tony, Tony,

all wrapped up in down parkas, and mufflers, and mukluks, how bad could you be?

------------------
maurice richard libby
toronto/moose jaw
Ronin at large
student

Mother Nature

Post by student »

Don't ask!

Return to “Women and the Martial Arts”