Hello - Louisville, KY

New members and old members are invited to introduce (or re-introduce) themselves to the community.

Moderator: Available

Jeff Brown

Hello - Louisville, KY

Post by Jeff Brown »

Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Jeff Brown from Louisville, Kentucky. I have been perusing the forum for the last couple of weeks acquainting myself to the information available. I was lucky enough to stumble onto the forum by a google search for Okinawa and Louisville. The search lead me here and from there to Bill Glasheen. I was lucky enough to get my first personal introduction to Uechi ryu with Glasheen sensei over the weekend. If my luck holds and he is willing that introduction will lead to a regular study of Uechi ryu. I have been involved in budo for the last decade training primarily aikido and koryu. I have dabbled in various other arts as the opportunity presented themselves. I have been lucky enough to train in Naha on one occassion and would love to be able to do so again.

That is me in a brief synopsis. If all goes well this well be the beginning of a long relationship.

Sincerely,

Jeff
gmattson
Site Admin

Re: Hello - Louisville, KY

Post by gmattson »

Welcome to the Forums Jeff. Hope to see more of you here.

Best,
George
Jeff Brown

Re: Hello - Louisville, KY

Post by Jeff Brown »

Sensei Mattson,

Nice to meet you. I hope to be here for a good bit. The forum is chocked full of great information. It is turning out to be a great resource.

I got to train with Bill again yesterday. Very good stuff. I look forward to becoming his student when the details are worked out.

Jeff

Return to “Member Introductions”