New Article Posted...How to Evaluate your Training Program

Dave Young

New Article Posted...How to Evaluate your Training Program

Post by Dave Young »

One of the most important decisions one can make is "Where to go to learn and how do I know this is a good honest source."

I often ask my students this question.

"How is the worth of your own life measured."

I respond by how many people come to your own funneral.
-------------------------------------------------------------

If our life's worth is really priceless, and important, then selecting the right person to be trained by is even more important, especially if you will be using these skills to save your life and the lives of your loved ones.

This article only touches the surface on this topic....but you have to admit.....it takes more then trophies and plaques on a wall and a darker shaded belt to be a teacher.....Check into the background of the people you put your faith in, because in the end you have just put your life in theirs...

Just food for thought!

Dave
gmattson
Site Admin

Great article...

Post by gmattson »

To view, go to the home page and click on Dave's "Realist" section found on the left frame.

You will need to have Adobe Acrobate on your computer to view.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
jorvik

Post by jorvik »

"How is the worth of your own life measured."

I respond by how many people come to your own funneral"

sorry have to disagree :D ..some low life peice of schitt plastic gangster died ( rather was killed) by where my dad lives.all the pubs closed for the day, the funeral was packed.and the obituaries filled the paper :lol: :lol:

I think there must be another way :) ....i think if you go to meet your maker with a smile on your face.rather than screaming and crying :wink:

Return to “Kyohon - Realist Related (Real Self Defense)”