Red Man Suit

Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Do you think it`s a case of whos wearing the suit ? , the general person vs the athlete ?

I must admit my first thought in suits would be high gear because of potential grappling and ground work etc , and the use would be training contact oriented fighters who should be not adverse to a few bumps and bruises .

however the ability to truly wail on someone does appeal
Dave Young

Post by Dave Young »

Stryke wrote:Do you think it`s a case of whos wearing the suit ? , the general person vs the athlete ?

I must admit my first thought in suits would be high gear because of potential grappling and ground work etc , and the use would be training contact oriented fighters who should be not adverse to a few bumps and bruises .

however the ability to truly wail on someone does appeal
Stryke,
It is a little bit of both...you see some suits were made just to support a specific trainnig program.....when we designed the RedMan Training Gear it was to fit into every program....training is the key to both questions...you need to be trained in the suit and equipment, and trained in how to deliver the material to your students whether they are athletic or not.....we have had a great deal of success in both areas....

Dave
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Thanks Dave , lots to consider
Dave Young

Merry Christmas

Post by Dave Young »

AE Moores wrote:Dave,
Also if you ever find yourself in the New England area with some "time" on your hands.... you've got a home here in NH.

A-
Thanks Andrew,

If I get up that way I will let you know. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Dave

Return to “Kyohon - Realist Related (Real Self Defense)”