Misandry

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Panther

Post by Panther »

ENOUGH!

Akil...

NO ONE has prevented you from raising an issue that is important to (some) men here. There has been some debate, some discussion, some dialog concerning the issues which you raised. Some feel that it isn't as bad as you make out, others feel it is worse. Some agree, some disagree.

HOWEVER, you should not think that your continued posts, in the manner which these posts display and in a manner which you have been asked repeatedly to "tone down", are acceptable. You have been given a lot of latitude since your uninvited return to this forum. The honeymoon is over. Others have done fine in standing up for themselves. I can understand anyone being passionate about a given subject, case or cause. But you've made your point and the continuous rehash simply does nothing for this forum. I have allowed a lot in these types of threads that you keep starting because I felt like it could be considered a "tough issue" and also because I wanted to give the opportunity for others to make comments, state their opinions, and have a discussion of the issue. Some will say (and have said) that I have allowed it to go on way too long or that I should have stopped it very early. Regardless, I did not stop you from these posts and I have let it continue for quite some time. That time has come to an end. I will not stop a new thread that has some new information or revelation, but enough already!

Here are your choices:

1. Tone it down... (I am being nice... this is still an option for the time being)
2. Leave... Don't go away mad... just go away.

Those are your choices.
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

Yeah!
..Besides, everyone knows that girls have cooties...

:lol: :lol:
There's a bit of Metablade in all of us.

Return to “Realist Training”