Happy New Year..............New Information!....2007

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Dave Young

Happy New Year..............New Information!....2007

Post by Dave Young »

I hope you all had a safe and blessed holiday season. I am going to be focusing our energy and effort for 2007 on the new program we are doing in Mt. Dora, Fl. in March 26-28, 2007. You can register at www.redmantraining.net.

For the first phase of training we will address a few topics we have talked about over the last few months in the forums.

But I wanted to take a minute and highlight something we have not talked about. We will be seriously working in this class. So you will need to be in above average physical shape. There will be 3 tests given during the last day. A written, a physical practical, then a live confrontation. If you fail any of these test you will be given a review then a second chance. If for some reason you fail again then a third review and test will be given. If you fail the 3rd relays of tests you will be given a 50% refund and the other 50% refund will be applied towards your next attendance.

I am receiving registrations and will stop the enrollments at 24 students. We have student taking advantage of the 2 for 1 offer we gave during the holidays and will continue to honor this until Feb 1st. I look forward to seeing you there!
Dave
Stay Safe, Stay Strong, STAY ALIVE!

Return to “Realist Training”