Something Ugly this Way Comes

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Something Ugly this Way Comes

Post by Jason Rees »

http://www.foxnews.com/urgent_queue/ind ... 2008-06-18

Hello? People are always on the lookout for government power grabs from the right, but every now and again the left rears its ugly head. Nationalizing anything is bad. Nationalizing refineries, when the government's already mucked this business up enough as it is? Have house democrats lost their minds?!?!
cxt

Post by cxt »

Jason

Most of the time I would agree with you---in fact I having the same people that bring you the delightful and highly efficient DMV experience ;) :roll: getting involved in anything else scares the heck out of me.

On the other hand one of the reasons that other nations have much firmer control over their oil---production/importation etc is that oil is a valuable strategic resource and might need closer/more direct supervision......the markets after all have no national interests (not really and not as I'm using the term) but much of the oil production is in the hands/under the direct control of people that DO have very specific interests and some of them hate the USA's guts.......so more control might be wise.

Really don't know.
Forget #6, you are now serving nonsense.

HH

Return to “Realist Training”