Welcome to our new moderator, John Page, Esq.

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
gmattson
Site Admin

Welcome to our new moderator, John Page, Esq.

Post by gmattson »

Since Alan Kunian's death, this forum has been capably looked after by a number of our Uechi-ryu lawyer friends. I thank you all for the help and advice each of you has contributed.

Last night, John Page volunteered to officially take over the position and I gratefully accepted his offer.

Naturally, we both hope that all our lawyer readers will continue to contribute suggestions, advice and counsel when and where possible.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Excellent and congratulations.

What are some of the topics we can expect, John?
Van
Rising Star

Post by Rising Star »

Hi Van and Thanks for the welcome.

Alhough it is being covered in one of the other fourms, I intend to discuss the lead up to and the decision in the SCOTUS case - District of Columbia v. Heller, a very important 2nd amendment case that is scheduled for oral arguments next month. Individual rights, liability and whatever the readers want. I will be tossing some questions out there for consideration over the next few days - once I get my Jeep back up and running!

John
It's what we do!

Return to “Realist Training”