The claw

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Van Canna

The claw

Post by Van Canna »

http://www.sightings.com/general11/claw.htm

What's your take on this, Panther?

Mental midgets galore in this State, it seems.

------------------
Van Canna
Panther

The claw

Post by Panther »

Unbelieveable! IF (and that's a BIG if) this is true, it's crazy. However, I'm inclined to think that it's a hoax... I'll toss it around and see what I can find out...
Dakkon

The claw

Post by Dakkon »

It's got the start of a urband legend. Image
I bet it's a spin off of a legend. I'v been hearing a lot of those recently. The best one is the "Wedding Day" one now retold with out the photo under the seat part and just a video.
hsohn

The claw

Post by hsohn »

the page quoted is rense.com. the same webpage that asserted that Capital Cities/ABC is merely a front for the CIA. Check their archives.
Not everything at Rense is false but then again a stopped watch is right twice per day.
LeeDarrow

The claw

Post by LeeDarrow »

Sounds to me like the guy writing the article should go back to PI school because he couldn't detect when a couple of cops were pulling his leg!

Respectfully (and with a wry smile),

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Canna:
http://www.sightings.com/general11/claw.htm
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
"No matter where you go, there you MIGHT be!" - Heisenberg

Return to “Realist Training”