A tough issue... Moral question

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Panther

Post by Panther »

The situation: You are in the Middle East, and there is a huge flood in progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and structures destroyed.
Let's say that you're a photographer and getting still photos for a news service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes.

You come across Osama bin Laden who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under. You can either put down your camera
and save him, or take a Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb.

So, here's the question and think carefully before you answer:

Which lens would you use?
RACastanet

Post by RACastanet »

At least a 105mm to get a good look at his face as he is about to meet a just god. 150 to 200mm would be better.

Or, perhaps my 10x varmint scope to get a clear view of the bullseye I have permanently etched in my brain.

Rich
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
10x varmint scope
By far the best lens on top of a .300 weatherby.

------------------
Van Canna

Return to “Realist Training”