Can anyone help in the analysis

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

This is no joke. I really need help analyzing this interview because I'm finding it difficult to get it to focus for me and can't yet discover what her words mean.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/conditions/05/24/gore.mental.health.cnna/index.html

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera
Jackie Olsen

Post by Jackie Olsen »

This interview seems to be "double speak". Words woven together to sound important, deep and meaningful ... when actually the meaning is lost in the circle of foxes.

Basically... people are worried, people need help, aren't getting help, people are sheep and need to be told what to do .. I am a really smart, caring person who knows what I need, and Al Gore is running for President. He would have helped us not feel anxious in times like these.

[This message has been edited by Jackie Olsen (edited May 26, 2002).]
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

Thanks Jackie. I wasn't on solid ground in what I was reading and needed to get a second opinion on that interview for fear I was thinking something that wasn't there. I stay away from politics, but once in awhile something not written right in the wording catches my eye. To me it read like battle lines were being established.

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera

Return to “Realist Training”