Uechi-Ryu.com

Discussion Area
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:05 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:55 pm 

Heya It's me again, Seisansister. :D The first topic for this forum will be, 'what happens when u don't do as well as you thought u wud do at a uechi-ryu tournament?' Do you get angry, or do u just work harder to prepare for the next one? :?: I will admit that I can get upset when I lose but I am always determined to do better at the next one and I work harder. :) Share your thoughts!

:B-fly: Seisansister

Post subject: Hi
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:48 am 

Hi seisansister hope you don't mind me stopping for just a sec because I wanted to say hello and tell you your forum looks great and I think it's great for the website so good luck to you and best wishes.

Jeff

Post subject: Thanx Jeff
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:02 am 

:D Thanx Jeff for stopping by. Make sure to tell any kids you know about this forum! :wink:

:B-fly: Seisansister

Post subject: oh yes.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:40 am 

thanks for reminding me of that truly I do have to tell the younger guys and girls at the dojo to stop by and check out your forum for sure so thanks. It's really nice to see the enthusiasm and a place for the younger Uechika to talk and express their good ideas. great stuff for sure and I'll pass on the word for certain.

Jeff

Post subject: Good luck
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

with your new forum SeisanSister!

Because of the adult nature of the forums, I've been told parents don't allow their kids to read them. This is probably why none have visited or posted yet.

I'm sending out the URL for your forum to everyone I know, requesting they publicize and encourage their junior students to visit and participate in the discussions. (It is possible to create a link directly to your forum, bypassing the general forum table of contents.)

Every new forum begins slowly and only the dedicated and patient moderator survives. You must continue to post new and interesting new topics, so when a visitor drops in, he/she will find your site full of great information and exciting discussions.